Chapter 16 ;)

i was bare confused him?Hmm,he looked nice still.its Jayden .(if you cant remember who he is,is the guy that called ambulance for me when i colapsed near the shop,& he stay with me)

i stood up'Jayden,long time havent seen you'me i hugged him

'yeah b,missed you'Jayden,i saw & heard someone screwing i bet its eddy.

'where have you been?why dont you holla at me no more'me

'oh,just been busy init,sorry yeah?'him

'are we gonna do a thing or we just gonna waste time?' Jessie,i saw here there bored,just sitting.She stood up went close to eddy unzipped his trousers & started sucking his dick,he was Moaniiin.i went onmy knees & unzipped Jaydens trousers took his dickk out & started sucking it,playing with the top with my other hand playing with my vjj ;)he was enjoying it.

*5 minutes later* 

'ahhhhhhh,yeeahhh,ahhhh'me,he hit my spot,i came on his dick,he was fucking me on the floor sideways ,my leg was up,he was banging the shitt out off mee.BLACK OUT.

*next day* woke up in jessies yard,with a fuckin headache .dont remember shit.nothing.Jayden arms were around me,he was still sleeping.i was naked & he was naked.WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?i got up took my clothes off the floor,went to bathroom looked at myself ,looked bun.

*Shower* heard someone come in,its Jayden,

'baby,why didnt you wake me up?'jayden,came close to me & kissed me on the lips.

'hmmm,dunno'me,still buffed dont kno what happened.

'you were good last night'jayden

'last night?'me

'yeahh,wiffey'jayden,WIFFEYY?what?

'wiffey?'me

'yeah'

*6 hours later*i was all done,i looked nice,took my phone out,bare messsages.

*TEXT*'yoo b,when we linking?'Deezie

'hmm,come westfields & bring a guy ;)'me

i wanted some dikk,Jayden walked in.

'so what you doing today,babes'Jayden

'nothing special you?'me

'yeahh,same,gonna jamm with mandem,love you'Jayden*kissed me*& left.

*TEXT* 'itee,you kno were,b at 5'Deezie,i went to Jessies saw her in bed with Eddy.Bruv that was my piece,but allow her shes my rod,i pushed her,she was still sleeping.

'oi,im going out,give me your spare key,im gonna come back here.'me,waking up.

'its in the draw there*pointing*,i was having a nice dream you dikkead & you woke me up,ie see ya where you off to?'her

'westfield,buy stuff you know'me,as i took the spare key.

*2 hours later*i was in westfield,walking towards hollister shop than i spot Deezie on his ones.i hugged him.

'why you alone?'me

'they on the way'him,we took a lift to floor 5 .its a good place to have sexx,nobody is there trust me.it was awkward with him,didnt know what to say to him.*in the lift* he came close to me and started to lips me,while touching my breastts.kissing my neck,that tured me on,I WANTED HIM.*Floor 5*lift door opened we walked,its car park,but nobody there.we found some corner.he was on his phone.

'who you texting?'me

'ohh,them to come floor 5'him

*10 minutes later* i was on my kness sucking his dickk while he was holding my hair,i deep throated it,he was moaning & bitting his lip.i was just playing with his dickk.he stood me up & took my shirt off ,took my bra off & started sucking on my breastts & bitting them,it hurt but i loved it.he took hold of my hair,he put me down while my arse up,undone my trousers & inserting his piecee in my vjj.it was bigg.it hurt but it was just pleasure.he was banging me while holding my hair.

'Oi,leave me that as well'*laughs* unknown guy,i turned around i saw Jayden walking towards us with 1 guy,I took my shit and ran...

*5 minutes later*;You cant hide forever Lexia'Jayden,i was praying for a one more day to be alive,please god dont let them find me,i was whipping my tears,iHeardd footsteps from behing,oh lord im dead,BANG'Blackoutt.

*next day* i was in some unknown apartment naked...cant get worse?,opened my eyess,bluryy.Saww Jayden next to me 'Sleeping,got up quitly to not wake him up,as i tried to find the bathroom.

*5 minutes later* oh,shit,*looked at my self in the mirror* got cum all over my face & hair ,that shit is nasty,arghhh.my pusy feels soreee&theres blood around it.*cleaning my face*ran back to the room,to find my clothes.

'oh your awake b'Jayden,i jumped,some scary shitt happening.

'hhmm,yeah'me,i saw him sitting on the bed,counting some money.

'dont wear the same clothes go take a shower & get some clothes from there *pointing*'.Jayden,he seemed calm,his voice was low,like nothing happened.

'hmm,thanks'me

Shower-30 minutes.

20-getting dressed.

*2 hours later* 

'We gonna go shoppin westfields b is that okai with you?'Jayden

'Yeah,i guess'me

'what happened last night,i forgive you for that,but'he came close to me ,he took hold of my neck with one hand,looking straght into my eyes.

'if you do that shit again,watch whats gonna happen to you,you better dont do shit like that,mans got reputation out here&i dont want my wiffey to be fuckin any man your mine & your pussy is mine'Jayden,i was chooking,i moved my head back and forth & so i Agree as i couldnt speak,he let go off me,i fell dow to the ground,touching my neck,He changed,hes one of them hoodrats,hes not sweet,hes rough,hes just like other guys,hes not the same...he was heartless.

 'you better listen to me & do what i sayy,i want you to be her by 9 latest,& we will go tomorrow to take your stuff so you will move her,WIFFEY'he gave me a spare key& kissed me on my lips. But i didnt feel anything.