Chapter 4

'SHIIIT!!,they already here'taylor,he looked at me with look like -weAreDead- i got so scared.... 

'Hiiidee!!!'Taylor,i took hold of tiias hand & run to living room & stood behind the door,i heard someone opening the door my heart was going so fast,heard the footsteps going to kitchen thought to myself'shit where is Taylor?:|,omg someone was in the living room!!i felt like shitting myself :| "/

'oi,lexia where a you?'*whispers* Taylor,i came out behind the door & still holding tiias hand.

'get ready to run,3.2.1'*whispers*Taylor,he started to run so did we,he opened the door & we just ran for our lifes!!,i couldnt feel my legs but i didnt give a shit as long they wont catch us!I WANNA LIVE FAM!,after good 10 mins run we stoped.

*10 mins later*

'do you want anything from the shop?&my car is around the corner.'Taylor,so hes older than i thought :O,wow he looks young doe.

'i want roast chicken crisps&sprite'tiia

'hmm,maybe just crisps'me,Taylor took a hold of my hand

'now your my wife&if you dont wanna beat i wont force you is up to you b'Taylor *whisped into my ear*,i smiled at him,he gave me a kiss on the forehead,wow is like the first guy that said that to me.:o,we went into the shop&i got crisps&i just looked at tiia this girl was taking the WHOLE shop!!someone is hungry af&i bursted out laughing.

'What?'*confused*tiia

'a you gonna buy the whole shop,girl?me

'Yep(Yes)'*nodded*tiia,i couldnt stop laughing this girl is just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G,then we went to pay& taylor paid for us:p.

*5 Mins Later*

'is it ite if i take you to my yard?'Taylor,i nodded,the entire journey we talked about what happened.

*30 mins later*

wow,his house was Biiiiggg!like mansion!in some posh area unlike Aarons yard -___-,he took the keys & unlocked it .

'boy im hungry'tiia went straight into the kitchen&left me with him,i straight went to watch tv,he sat next to me,put his arm around me&we started to lips,his LIPS!so soft*.*for good 5 mins.Bizz Bizzz.Picked up.

'Yoo G...Yeah,yeah hes fucking dead......nahhh,he cant mess with my wiffey......fucking prick......holla at me if you see him,HES DONE!.....ite G......just busy with the wiffey init....ite come now,bye'Taylor

'Whats Wrong?'me

'Nothing b,you knoe that guy,basically hes done,dw about him,he wont bother you&where were we?;)'Taylor,he started to lips me,he started to touch me up.

'STOOOP!not today please'me

'ite ,i understad'Taylor,we just sat & watched t.v&talked.

*20 mins later**Bell*,Taylor got up & opened the door,came here&with his guy.

Noooo!&why dis guyy?omg i hoped that i would never see him again!whyy Him??This Dikked....