chapter 12 :*

*10 later*i was there near the house & i knew what i had to do&for sure ima gonna do it no matter what is going to take me,she gonna suffer as i did,that BITCH is Gonna SUFFER! as i knocked on the door waiting to open there door,as i faked crying,the door opened.

'hy,lexiia,tiia is not here'Tiias Dad,i came up to him and hugged him.

'isnt she?,but can i talk to you,cause i cant find her'me

'yeah sure,hun'Tiias dad,i went to living room sat down & than he closed the door & he came and sat down opposite me.

'whats wrong?'Tiias dad,i wipped my tears and looked at him.

'well,where do i start?,my mummy is in the hospital'me,i started bawling on the floor,he came and picked me up,i stared straight into his eyes,he was SEXYYYYY a'f <3___♥ mmmm,we had that connection,than he let go.

'sorry about that,well do you want hot chocolate?'Tiias dad

'yes,please'me

*5 minutes later*me waiting for my hot chocolate,as he walked in he put my hot chocolate on the table and sat opposite me again -__-,i spread my legs as he looked at me,i  put my hand down my trousers & started playing with my cliit,

'what y-'tiias dad,but he was getting a boner i could see it through his jeans ;)& i stood up dropped my trousers & knickers as i sat back down and started playig with my clit again i was moaning,than i went over to him went on my knees started to unzip his trousers and took his dick out of the boxers WOOOOOOOOOW,thats HUUUGE!mmm,thats gonna be a lot of pleasure.

'i cant do this'Tiias dad,he pushed me on to the floor,i stoop up and started dancing infront of him,shaking my ass,while i felt a hand around my bum,put my head down spread my legs ass up, he started sucking my bum & than pussy.

'ok just one time'Tiias dad,he took hold of my hair,as i went on my knees and started sucking his dick,he was moaning 

'ahhhhhhhhhhh,tiiiaaaaaaaaaaaa!,ahhhhhhhh'tiias dad,i looked up as i was sucking the side of his dick & than started playing with his balls,and putted them in my mouth while suckig them ;),after started playing with the top of his dick.

'sit on the sofa;tiias dad,i did as i was told,he pushed as i was laying than he ripped my clothes started kissing my body from my neck to my pum,he put me side ways and put his dick inside me ,omg its too big!! i felt a tear runing down my face it hurt as HELL!omg imma diee!it was sooo BIGGG!he went fast fast fasterr!my legs started shaking as he picked me up with his strong muscles and went upstairs he than pushed me against the side of the wall i put my hands around his shoulders while he picked my legs up & started banging me,he was bitting his lip while looking at my pum,it felt NICEEE.*2 minutes later* he put me onto the bed in doggy style and fucked my in my arse after good *3 minutes later* i felt something on my arse as he tapped his dick and the cum came,i turned around and a bit came in my mouth,i wipped it off while i layed on my back,he sucked my pussy ,i was moaniing ,it feltt baree nicee ,after he went up and sucked on my nipple,went more up and we lipsed for good damn 5 minutes.

'tiia your good,nahh we doing this again'tiias dad,he walked to bathroom as i run downstairs ,took his phone out of his trousers and wrote

'well have fun with Taylor im having fun with your daddy,also hes a good beat you should try him,love you'xo' to Tiia,*SEND* after deleted the text,i started to get dressed,he came downstairs in boxers.

'where you going babes?'him

'have to go;)'me

'ok,i text you whhen to come you noe'him,got my shoes on as i bend down he started touching my arse and came close to me with his body i could fell he was getting a bonner,i got up near him put my hand down his boxers,playing with his dickk while lipsing him,went out.

*30 minutes later*police station.

'excuse me,i have to tell you what happened to Alisha Hamters'me,while looking at the police officer.

to be continued...