chapter 7!

i SCREAAMED LOOKING AT THE BLOOD AS I FELT LIGHT HEADED!PASSS OUTT.

opened one eye 'LIGHT' ,opened another where im i????,i heard someone say...

'its ok,im here with you darling'??

'where im i?'me,i could see better now...

'its me darling,your mum'mum,i took her hand & pulled her close so i could hug her i hugged her so tight & i dont EVER want to leave her!

'Your in Hospital,tiia called the ambulance as you lost a lot of blood & also you had a miscarage ...'mum i started bawwlingg...MY BABY!,the doctor came and tiia came along aswell.

'miss you had a miscarage im really sorry also you had an operation on your belly'doctor,than i pulled my top up and saw stitches tear ran down my face...than it all came back *flashback* me saying im might be pregs & Taylor beating me up. *back*

'do you know who done this to you?doctor

'hmm,no sorry'me ;Tiia looked at me shockedd .

'thats alright,be careful and you will need to come back to hospital after 3 weeks,to check up,please do remember and we will send a letter home remainding you'Doctor

'Thank you'me,the doctor lefft.

'lets get you dressed & get you home some rest darling'mum ,i love my mum so much,shes the only one who understands me & always been there for me...<3

*Week Latter*all i did is just resting,its weekend and now im aloud to get out of bed,Tiia had been visiting me mostly everyday but as she had school it was just me & my mum ! i turned off my phone for the whole week ,i just NEEDED REST FROM EVERYTHING! .4'o'clock got out and got dressed thought of going to tiias as she lives near ! and i bet she be home anyway ...  * 30 mins later*

'Bye Mum,im just going tiias for like a hour love you,call me if what'me

'ok,love,love you,be safe'mum,slammed the door ,took my phone turned it off & started walking to tiias...MESSAGES 20 ,CALLS 30 read the first message*Baby,im so sorry,i love you i dont know what got over me,please meet me & lets talk,i need you' from Taylorxx...Argh,cant go through this drama again so didnt reply,as i was near Tiias house ,i thought of suprising her i know where she keeps her spare key ;) as i opened the door,i heard Moaning 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,baby fasterrrrrrrrrrrrr,i love youuuuuuuu'tiias voice...

Whoo is itt ?:SSS