Chapter 13 </3.

This chapter was showing me a blank page before. If there's any issues with any of the chapters message me:) thank you

__________________________________________________________________________

'excuse me,i have to tell you what happened to Alisha Hamters'me,while looking at the police officer.

*30 miutes later*i was inside a room,questioning room.They asked me questions as 'How do you know the victim' 'What Happened to Miss Hamters?' 'how do you know this information'.i was just sitting there with my head down hands on the table,my palms were all sweaty,*in my mind*WHAT DID I JUST DO?i..justt...*snap back to reality* police officer walked in,as i looked up at her.

'ok miss you can go now,thank you for all of your information'officer,i got up and walked out,outside.As i stoped and looked up at the sky & sighed 'this is off my shoulders' tear ran down my face 'please god forgive me for what i just did'

*6 Months Later*EVERYTHING CHANGED,changed so much :$..My Mum Died,yeah i look calm about that ,but i was dead inside but not anymore i had to move on,they didnt even let to see my mum,they said 'its for my own good' IDIOTS.They dont know anything & they deffo dont know whats good for me.Also now i was known as 'THE SKET LEXIA' all the guys thought i would beat them well i would most of them,the peng ones easy.Yeah,i beat bare man,but mostly using a condom,just some bareback.&i didnt give a fukk what them butters girls thought about me.Met this new girl,she was my rod,my bestie,her name is Jessica but i call here jessie.Guess what,i beat my own step-brother,lool,aint im a sket,i know right,I DONT CARE.*flashback*

*closing the door behind me*argh,girls tired,from the rave,ha my pussi is bare nice*touching my pussi*,from the guy that fucked me,he was fuking PENG,got his digets & name,its Darren.than i saw my step brother looking at me while i was touching my pussi,he licked his lips and came close to me,pulled my hair to the side while kissing my neck,i put my hand down his shirt touching his packs <3____<3,*whispered* 'parents are away' kissing my neck again 'to a party,we got the house to ourselfs'him...i started to run away from him while undressing myself,pulling my dress down,running around the house in my knickers & bra,than he coughed me from behind holding my waist while i was laughing,i turned around and stared into his hazel eyes,i fall down on the floor,laughing.he came on top of me and started to lips me for good damn 5 mins ,i looked at his sexy pink lips while bitting my lip.

'you like my lips b dont you ;)'him

'yeah,mm.'me

'well you will like this'him,he started to kiss my whole body,as his hands went down to my knickers and pulling them down,he started to sucking my pussi while i started to gripping on his hair & moaning.

*10 minutes later*he put it in me,i was moaning like a cow(no offense to cows),i felt like i was alive,the pleasure,i felt my own pulse in my body as his body touched against mine,he went gently as after he went faster but not too fast,he wasnt one of them violence boys ,he was so gently & i felt safe with him,i think..i...love...him...

*5 minutes later* Did you like it b?him,as he kissed me on my cheek while pulling his trousers up,i just smiled,looking at him,I WAS INLOVE WITH HIM.&&Sket inlove?& with her own Step brother.? he came up to me & hugged me tight as we lipsed,he grabbed my arse i just giggled...

'please,dont tell my dad about this,or anyone?'me

'yeah,i got that b initt,but i loved this,your a good thing you noe'him,no matter what he said,i didnt care if he used me for sex,cause i LOVED HIM,i was in my own world with him...