♡☆ 。Chapter 16 ~ coldness?

{ Time Skip } { Morning }

I woke up at 4am and I looked and I was in Mark's arms and I smiled and I pecked his lips and I realized that I didn't move from his embrace and I'm not gonna lie it makes me happy. Then I said...

Me: "Good morning honey. I love you. Please let this love last forever."

When I said that I pecked Mark's lip... and then I fell back asleep on Mark's chest. After a few hours later, I was sleeping but then I heard someone calling me and...it was Mark?! I immediately sat up... I looked at the clock and saw it was already 8:30am and Mark lives at 9:30am and so I rang my bell and one of the maid came in and helped me and get ready. When Lily came in and I smiled and said...

Me: "Good morning Lily."

Lily (Maid): "Good morning My Lady."

Me: "Lily do you know why Mark is calling me?"

Lily (Maid): "Yes My Lady... he wants you to eat breakfast with him."

Me: "W-what?! R-really?! Then we gotta hurry!"

When I said that Lily nodded and giggled and she started helping me. After a few moments later, I was done...

{ My outfit }

When I was done and Lily helped me on to my wheelchair and then Lily smiled at me and said

Lily (Maid): "You look so beautiful My Lady."

Me: "Thank you!" *smiles* "Come on let's go."

When I said that she nodded and helped me downstairs. When we did I saw Mark at the table waiting for me and I smiled and said...

Me: "Good morning Mark! Why did you call me?"

Mark: "Morning. Nothing sit and eat." *coldly*

When Mark said that he said it coldly but I was shocked. But then I gently stood up and transferred myself to the stool. When I did I looked over to Mark and saw him looked at me worriedly and then he looked away and back at his phone. Then I sighed because of his coldness and he was on his phone too...and then I burst and said...

Me: "Does all the things that we do yesterday mean nothing to you? Do you know how much you are hurting me right now?"

When I said that I cried and luckily I barely wear make up and also it's water proof too. Then I look at Mark and saw him on still his phone and then I started sniffling and when I did I looked away in a different direction. Then Mark suddenly grabbed my chin to make me face him and I removed his hand but he grabbed it again and said...