♡☆ 。Chapter 4 ~ family relationship

(A/n: Notice: Evelynn and Lynn is NOT Donghyun, Jinyoung and Ryliean's Child! Because Evelynn and Lynn only calls them that because they were the ones taking care of them!)

After I said that Jisoo hugged me and then the door suddenly opened and it revealed... Youngmin, Loretta, Leah, Evelynn and Lynn too?! Then I quietly asked Jinyoung who was next them and if that's was the twins and he slightly nodded. When he did... I was amazed how they were already 12 years old and they have grown so much while I was out though... then they came in the little twins ran to me and said...

Evelynn and Lynn: "Eomma!!"

Me: *smiled* "Hi my princesses. Hi Youngmin! Hi Leah! And Loretta Unnie!"

Leah, Youngmin & Loretta: "Hey Rylie!"

Evelynn: "Eomma! We missed you so much!"

Lynn: "Yes we missed you! And also Aunties and Uncles took care of us!"

Me: "That's good."

Evelynn: "Eomma? When will you come home?"

Me: "I will soon my little sweetie pies! don't worry. Right Donghyunie?"

Donghyun: "Yes you will."

When Donghyun said that he smiled and then he hugged me. I hugged him back and then he kissed my forehead and said...

Donghyun: "And don't worry kids! Eomma will be home soon! Until then uncles and Aunties will take care of you!"

Lynn: "And what about you 2 Appas?"

When Kaylee said that Loretta, Leah, Youngmin, Jinyoung, Donghyun and I all widened our eyes.. because even though they have accepted me.. as their Eomma... they never really trusted Jinyoung and Donghyun for some reason... and so then I asked them....

Me: "Sweetie pies... which Appas are you talking about?"

Evelynn: "Well Donghyun Appa...

Lynn: "and Jinyoung Appa too!"

When Lynn and Evelynn both said that they looked at me all happy as they can be and it was so cute! I smiled at them.... then I said...

Me: "Sweetie pies? Why do you both suddenly accepted them as your Appas?"

Evelynn: "Because when you were here in the hospital... and everyone else was busy... only Donghyun Appa and Jinyoung Appa... took care of us... even if they were both busy..."

Lynn: "Yeah... we are sorry that we are late realizing that now..."

Evelynn & Lynn: "We are sorry Appas."

Jinyoung: "No it's okay sweeties. We understand don't worry."

Donghyun: "Yeah don't worry princesses. We will still love you both either way! and also as for you Nana... No matter what happens you will always be our princess that we love so much!"

Jinyoung: "Yes always!"

Leah: "Yeah don't forget about me!"

Loretta, Youngmin, Byounggon and Jisoo: "And us!"

When they said that I smiled and then I nodded. Then after awhile later, Jisoo and Byounggon went home and they brought the twins home with Jinyoung too for he can take care of them since it was his turn apparently. But Loretta, Leah, Youngmin, and Donghyun stayed with me. Anyways when they were all talking I suddenly sat there blankly because I was thinking that if I'm not able to move.... and then suddenly someone tapped my shoulders and I snapped out of it and then I looked at the person and it was Loretta and Donghyun and it made me smile and I said...

Me: "Yes?"

Loretta: "You okay?"

Donghyun: "Yeah nana are you okay?"

Me: "Yess I'm good don't worry."

When I said that they both looked at me and didn't say anything and I look into Donghyun's beautiful eyes and it says... "Tell the truth and stop lying to me Nana." When I read that I looked away and then I sighed and said...

Me: "Okay I'm just worried about done things... I will have to be on a wheelchair for the rest of my life though!"

Donghyun: "No you won't! You'll get better when you practice a lot! And get your strength back!"

Loretta: "Yes Donghyun is right! And also no matter what happens we'll always and I mean always be there for you!"

Leah: "Yeah whether it's keeping you company or whether you fell and you'll need help."

Youngmin: "yeah exactly! But be sure to be careful too though!"

Me: "Thanks guys! I will don't worry."

When I said that they all nodded and then after a few hours later after talking, Youngmin and Leah went home since they are siblings after all. Now there's only Donghyun and Loretta left. And I said...

Me: "Why don't you both go home too?"

Loretta: "No I'm good I already did everything that I needed to do."

Donghyun: "Yep same with me. And nothing matter whenever I'm with you nana."

Me: "Dang it Dongdong why are you always heart flattering me?!"

Donghyun: "It's a speciality of mine."

Me: "Well that is true.. and you never changed out of 6 years. By the way... when can I go home?"

Loretta: "We don't know actually... I can go and ask if you want."

Me: "Yes please. Thanks Unnie."

Loretta: "Of course sweetie.... now I'll be right back."

Me: "Okay..." *smiled*

Loretta: "Donghyun you take care of her okay?"

Donghyun: "Of course!"

When Donghyun said that I looked at them both and  I realized and remembered something and then when Loretta left the room and I looked at Donghyun and we both made eye contact and I said...

{ To be continued... }