♡☆ 。Chapter 17 ~ defending...

{ Time Skip } { An hour later }

After an hour of practicing... Dr.Lyn kept looking at Mark... and Mark was still doing part of his work on his phone with the guards. Then I've been on the treadmill walking slowly. Mark looked at me proudly and I smiled at him too and he mouthed "I love you" to me and I smiled and nodded. Him doing that gave me more confidences then I had before. I felt like I was walking normally. When Dr.Lyn who was jealous she saw him do that and then..... suddenly Dr.Lyn purposely let my hand...go that she was supposed to hold to keep me balance but she let me go and I pretended to fall and said...

Me: "Ouch! That hurts! What was that for?!"

Dr.Lyn: "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Mrs.Tuan!"

When Dr.Lyn said that I knew that she wanted to be on Mark's good side and be all nice and I knew her plan so when she tried to help me up... I said...

Me: "Get off me! And don't touch me."

When I said that Mark immediately ran towards me and pushing Dr.Lyn out of the way... Then Mark helped me up with his hand around my waist and then he said...

Mark: "Princess are you okay?!"

Me: "I'm fine honey I just hurt myself that's all."

When I said that I lied and Mark knew that I did too because he said...

Mark: "There's no need to cover her... I know she did this on purpose."

Me: "Alright you win. Nothing can go pass my Hubby."

Mark: "Of course no wifey not when it puts my family in trouble."

When Mark said that he kissed me and I kissed him back. When I did after a few moments later, Mark sat back down and one of the nurse came in and help me while... Dr.Lyn started be clinging on to Mark and he was looking at me while pushing Dr.Lyn off of him. Then he said...

Mark: "Don't touch me! I have a wife and she's right in behind you!"

When Mark said that he bumped shoulders with her and walk passed her and came to me and hugged me and I hugged him back. At that moment class was over so the nurse left and she was too.  Then suddenly Dr.Lyn burst and said...

Dr.Lyn: "I don't care! She can't do anything! And also I'm so much better then her! Why do you choose her?! She can't even walk!"

When Dr.Lyn said that Mark looked at me and saw that I was standing alone. When he saw that he immediately ran to me and cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead and lips. When he did...he made eye contact with me and said...

Mark: "I don't care if she can walk or not! You are never better then my wife! And I choose her because I love her with my whole heart and she's my everything!"

Me: "Hubby... I swear you are my everything too and I love you so much!"

When I said that Mark nodded and he kissed me and then I turned to Dr.Lyn and said...

Me: "I can't believe you Dr.Lyn I trusted you...."

Dr.Lyn: "Yeah and I don't care about you. I knew one day you'll be here with him so I stayed close to you. And it works... but of course this happened!"