♡☆ 。Chapter 26 ~ The other truth..

After an hour later, it was quiet until I heard the doorbell rang and I didn't even want to look outside of the window to see who it was. But you were curious. And with that the curiosity is over because you heard their voices but not gonna like somehow hearing their voices reminds me of them betraying me. Then I heard Mark said...

Mark: "My princess? I brought Donghyun and the boys!"

When Mark said that... I heard the boys and then I heard Donghyun saying...

Donghyun: "Nana! Mark Hyung explained to me everything already! It was a misunderstanding! Please stop hating him and especially stop hating yourself as well! I know you are hating yourself because you are different and you didn't choose your life this way either! This all happened because of aunt! And she was the one to blame all this. Now open this door right now!"

When Donghyun said that he hit the jackpot once again. He always knows what's going on. He was right I do hate myself from being different but it wasn't my fault it's no like I was born with this but it was cause by the accident that happened because of aunt. Then I sighed wanting to open the door... but I didn't. When I was think that.... I then heard Jinyoung's voice... I was disappointed because he was one that has always taken cared of me after Mark of course. But when he said...

Jinyoung: "Angel? Listen to me okay?! We didn't mean to lie to you! Nor did we wanted betray you! We were never on Khloe's side because we never liked her! We were always in your side because you are precious to us! We only lied because Mark told us not to say anything about Khloe being his ex fiancée. We are very very sorry please forgive us."

When Jinyoung finished talking I can hear his voice crack at the end and I felt sad about it as well. But then BamBam and the others said...

BamBam: "And also Noona? She's married to some random guy in the streets I'm guessing and she has nothing to do with us!"

Youngjae: "Seriously that woman is a whole slut we were never on her side. Noona! You don't know how happy we were when Mark Hyung was married! And we don't care if it's an arranged marriage!"

Yugyeom: "Noona... I'm not saying this because I'm his little brother but like ever since Mark Hyung has meant you... he changed himself for you! He's always asking me for advice to make you happy. And I was pleased to see him trying to make my sister in law happy! And of course I just say to Hyung that whatever he plans and as long as you both do it together... it will make you happy."

When Yugyeom said this... this moved my heart even more because I didn't know that asked Yugyeom for advices but the thing is Yugyeom is right though... whatever he does for me... I will like it because he planned it for me and mind as long as we do it together. Then Jackson continued and said...

Jackson: "Noona you will always and forever be. I'm a picky person and so are the boys! You don't know how happy we were when Mark Hyung was getting married we thought that he would stop doing stupid things. And eventually he did! And it's all thanks to you!"

When Jackson and the other said those things I immediately felt loved by them and by Mark. Then Jaebeom immediately said...

Jaebeom: "My angel with everything going on I wouldn't expect you to forgive us so easily. But the things is you have made us especially Mark so much happier! We love you as our own! Jinyoung and I love you as our daughter, Jackson, Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom love you as their own sister and it's goes to Mark especially because he loves you more then anyone in the world. And not to mention do you know why he's all quiet right now? It's because he's crying."