♡☆ 。Chapter 8 ~ caring

Then after 15 minutes later, Donghyun came back and then he closed the door and went straight to me smiling and then I looked a him confused and said...

Me: "Donghyunie... why are you smiling?"

Donghyun: "Nana...you get to go home today!!"

Me: "Yes!! Finally! I get to leave this place!"

When I said that they nodded and then Donghyun asked what happened when he was gone because he felt like he missed something when he came in. Then Jinyoung told him and then he looked at me and meaning is it true and I nodded and then he said...

Donghyun: "Yeah Jinyoungie... strong bond or not we are still siblings and we will always be at each other's sides."

When Donghyun said that we all nodded and then Leah and Loretta finally came back with food! When we all started eating I told Loretta and Leah that I can finally live the hospital and they got excited! Then I realized that I don't have any clothes to change so then I said...

Me: "Ummm... guys??? I have a small situation..."

Donghyun: "Huh? what is it Nana?"

Me: "I don't have anything to change into..."

Loretta: "You do actually!"

Me: "I do?"

Leah: "Yeah we brought one of your favorite dresses for you!"

Me: "Yes! Thank you! But wait... how did you guys get my dress?"

Loretta: "We had Donghyun's permission to go into your closet to get it a few days ago before you wake up."

Leah: "Yeah we wanted to have it handy for you just in case you woke up."

Me: "Aww thanks girls."

Leah: "Of course!"

When Leah said that the doctors came in and the nurse brought a wheelchair and they said...

Doctor: "Ryliean here's your wheelchair and please remember to practice walking. The last few days of the practice walk you were great!"

Me: "I will Doctor thank you."

When I said that the doctor nodded and then gave me a check up. When they were done they said that I was free to go. And I nodded and thanked them for everything. Then when the doctor left... I looked at the wheelchair and saw that it was turquoise and black too and I smiled at it and then looked at Donghyun and the others and said...

Me: "It's... turquoise and black..."

When I said that Donghyun looked at you and you were looking at the wheelchair and then you looked at him and he said...

Donghyun: "Yep.. well we all thought of this together wanted to customize it for you! But Loretta and I had to decide on the colors! Because you liked a lot of colors though. And doing that we wanted it to be your style too!"

When Donghyun said that I nodded. And then I had tears in my eyes and then Youngmin noticed and suddenly said...

Youngmin: "No no sweetie don't cry..."

When Youngmin said that to me everyone looked at me and then Donghyun and Jinyoung came to me and then slowly they all did and they hugged me. Then Jinyoung suddenly said...

Jinyoung: "Okay why don't we get everything cleaned up? And go?"

When Jinyoung said that everyone agreed and then Donghyun told Loretta helped me. She nodded and then we both took one step at a time and then we both arrived to the bathroom and then she helped me change.... Because there's no other choice. When she was done...

{ My outfit }

When we were done

When we were done... she helped me down on to my wheelchair and I smiled... when I did Donghyun put a small turquoise blanket on top of me and him doing that I remembered something and then I smiled at him and said...

Me: "Donghyunie?"

Donghyun: "Yes nana?"

Me: "Isn't this the blanket you gave me when I was like 10? And Jinyoungie gave me a stuffed animal?"

Donghyun: "Yes it is! I thought it might come in handy!"

Me: "Thank you Donghyun!"

When I said that he nodded and then he kissed my forehead and then suddenly Jinyoung said...

Jinyoung: "Oh and speaking about that stuffed animal..."

When Jinyoung said that he had a worry face for some reason... and then he suddenly popped his out of his back holding the stuffed animal...

{ The stuffed animal }

and he did that I smiled and put out my hands and he gave it to me and I hugged both of them

and he did that I smiled and put out my hands and he gave it to me and I hugged both of them. Then Donghyun readjust the blanket again and it can cover my knees down. Then we all left the room and we all went home.

{ Time Skip } { In the car }

Everyone else went home in their own cars. And as for Donghyun, Jinyoung and I... we had a car with a driver. But how I got in the car you wonder? Well Donghyun carried me. And Jinyoung was inside the car already making the seat good and making sure I don't get hurt in the inside. I swear I'm thankful to have these 2 as my brothers. On the way home... I was enjoying the car ride because everything was so beautiful and it's been so long since I saw them too.

{ To be continued... }