♡☆ 。Chapter 24 ~ Nightmare

{ Time Skip } { Home }

When we both arrived home... Mark didn't bother to wait for Mr.Lee to take out my wheelchair... he just carried me bridal style into the house and to the living room while Mr.Lee brings in my wheelchair and Lily brought Mark's bag and mine into the house. When Mark put me down on to the couch...he looked at me and I was confused and then I said...

Me: "Hubby? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Mark: "Just admiring my beautiful wife."

When Mark said that I chuckled and then I said...

Me: "Whatever you say."

When I said that I looked at the clock and saw it was already 7pm and Lily came towards us and said...

Lily (Maid): "Masters do you both want dinner tonight?"

When Lily asked that Mark and I just made eye contact with each other and then I read his eyes and said...

Me: "Yes Lily we will have dinner tonight but first we got to go freshen up first. But get everything ready."

Lily (Maid): "Yes My Lady."

When Lily said that she bowed and then she excused herself and left. Then I immediately said...

Me: "Hubby? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Mark: "Why are your lips so pretty?"

Me: *blushes* "Whatever...Just help me to my room before I tell Lily to help me."

When I said that Mark didn't say anything else but carried me to my room. When we arrived he gently put me on my bed and I gently go up and walked to my bathroom. While Mark was behind me getting ready to catch me if I fall. When I walked to ten bathroom slowly... after 7 steps I was about to fall but then Mark helped me and I thanked him. Then I did my night routine and after a while later I was finished and my pajamas...

{ My pajamas }

When I was finished I left my bathroom and saw Mark sitting on the bed with his pajamas. And I chuckled and said...

Me: "You were waiting for me weren't you?"

Mark: "Yes."

Me: "Alright come on let's go."

When I said that I was ready for him to carry me downstairs and Mark got the cue so he immediately ran to me and carried me and brought me downstairs. When he did... he put me down and I walked slowly to the dining room with Mark's arm around my waist.

{ Time Skip } { half an hour later }

It's been a half an a hour after eating dinner together... we were both very happy and talking about random things and a bit about the project as well. After doing all of that we both went to my room to go to bed. When we got in bed we just cuddled our way to sleep.

{ Time Skip } { Nightmare }

I woke up in a dark room and I looked around and realized I've been kidnapped? When I thought that the door squeaked opened loudly making me flinch. When I did the door opened revealing my aunt with a smirk and my eyes widened widened when I was a boy behind her... and when I officially saw his face... it was Mark! And then my aunt started beating me up and I started crying and said...