♡☆ 。Chapter 20 ~ friendship!

When Taeyong said that I look a deep breath and looked at Donghyun and Loretta and they both nodded at me with a smile and then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and said...

Me: "May I work with my best friend Jisoo too?-..."

Jisoo: *whispers* "Yah! What are you doing?"

When she whispered that to you....you ignored her and continued and said...

Me: "She's always be been there for me like my siblings."

Jisoo: *whispers* "Hey stop it."

When Jisoo whispered me to stop I just chuckled and continued on and said...

Me: "And she also helps me with my plans and all that. I need her apart of my team sir... I never do anything without her and my siblings."

After I said that Taeyong just looked at me and he looked away as if he's rethinking everything. Then Jisoo whispered to me and said...

Jisoo: *whispers*" Look what you did... you might have missed your opportunity."

Me: *whispers* "I've might or might not missed the opportunity but you know I don't do anything with you. And you can also ask my siblings too."

When I said that Jisoo looked at both Donghyun and Loretta and they both nodded with a small smile as well while Taeyong was looking outside the window. And then the room went silent and then I heard a next coming from my purse and then I took it out of my purse and I saw something that had put a smile on my face and it was Mark... and it said...

{ Text from "Hubby 💍🫶🏻❤️" }

Hubby: "My love! Lily told me you went out today? Why didn't you tell me?? Oh nevermind... just be careful wherever you are! Call me whenever you get home! I love you lots and call me if anything happens! ❤️"

Me: "Yes baby! I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I'll be home soon! And yes baby! I'll call you if anything happens! I love you too! ❤️"

{ End of Text from "Hubby 💍🫶🏻❤️" }

When I sent that message I put my phone away and my smiled disappeared and then I sat there patiently and after I did that we waited a few more minutes for Taeyong can turn around and when he did... I couldn't read his face and so before he said anything I immediately said...

Me: "Sir my team is gonna be complete if Jisoo is in it. And if she's not then I apologize will not join and work for you and that's final."

When I said that I was serious and then Taeyong immediately signed as he saw my face and said...

Taeyong: "Alright fine just because I wouldn't want to miss a chance for you to join my team so yes she can join your team."

When Taeyong said that Jisoo and I looked at each other smiling like crazy and then we both said...

Me & Jisoo: "Thank you sir! You won't regret it!"

Taeyong: "I know that I won't! So now you guys may go I have a meeting to get too."

When Taeyong said that we all nodded and left the room. Donghyun and Loretta went back to work and Jisoo and I left the detective agency. And of course before leaving we said our goodbyes though. When we did... I saw one of mine and Mark's drivers and I looked at them and said...