♡☆ 。Chapter 22 ~ Memories...

After a while later, he finished everything I brought for him and I was shocked and then I said...

Me: "Woah hubby you are hungry aren't you?"

Mark: "Yes kinda but I ate it because you brought it for me with your own 2 hands."

Me: "Of course I would. I worry when you don't eat."

When I said that I looked away from Mark and then he grabbed me and put me on to his lap once again and with his hand around my waist as well. Then

Mark: "Alright I already ate! Now happy?"

Me: "Yes."

When I said that I pecked Mark on the cheeks. Then Mark immediately turned me towards him making both of my legs be on both sides of him I was now right in front of him facing him and still sitting on his lap. Then he suddenly kissed my shoulders and went up to my neck when he did that he found my sweet spot making me moan like crazy. And Then I made eye contact with him and I had the urge to kiss his neck and so I did... I unbuttoned two of his buttons and slightly exposed his shoulders and I started kissing it making Mark moan. When he did his hands were running up and down my body. Then I kissed his next and collar bone finding his sweet spots. When I did he moaned. After when he did that I stopped and said...

Me: "I'm sorry..."

Mark: "No my princess you don't have to apologize! You are my wife so I'm good don't you worry! And also I like it whenever you are like that!"

When Mark said that he smirked and I gently hit his chest blushing. Then he grabbed my hand the one with the wedding ring on it and put his on top of mine making and clink sound. And the rings...

{ The rings }

After he did that I just smiled at him happily and so did Mark as well

After he did that I just smiled at him happily and so did Mark as well. Then he suddenly said...

Mark: "Now tell me... why are you really here... I mean I know you want me to eat but I know there's another reason!"

Me: "Well... I always wanted to be in the detective agency and... It's always been my dream to be in it with my besties and brother as well. And today I got in!"

Mark: "Yes I know about your dream Donghyun told me before. And Yes!! My princess got in!! I'm soo happy for you!"

When Mark said that made me stand up and when he did that he stood up too and he hugged me and picked me up and started spinning me around and I started giggling. But then he me put me down and go hand was still around my waist and then he gave me a worried face and said...