♡☆ 。Chapter 14 ~ Heart?

Then Yugyeom pushed me to Mark's office and Yugyeom and the boys always enter his room without knocking because it's what they do fr some reasons who knows why. But anyways Jaebeom opened the door and saw something very unexpected.... and he yelled...

Jaebeom: "MARK HYUNG!! WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?! YOUR WIFE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!"

When Jaebeom said that I was behind Jaebeom and I couldn't see anything so I stood up and when I did... the view I saw was Mark and a girl sitting on his lap...they look like they were doing it.... and I sighed and Jinyoung covered my eyes but then I looked down and then Jaebeom looked at me and back at Mark who was shocked to see his wife here... and the boys all screamed at Mark and said...

Jinyoung: "MARK HYUNG WHAT IN THE WORLD!! WHY?!"

Yugyeom: "HYUNG WHY?! WHAT MADE YOU LIKE THIS?! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LIKE RYLIE NOONA! THEN WTF IS THIS?!"

Jackson: "DUDE?! SERIOUSLY THATS JUST MESSED UP MAN."

Youngjae: "HYUNG YOU PROMISED US THAT YOU'LL STOP!"

BamBam: "DUDE... WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THIS??"

Jaebeom: "OUT OF ALL PLACES IN THE FAMILY COMPANY SERIOUSLY?!"

When they all said that looking at Mark's face who was feeling guilty and I whispered to Jaebeom and reminded him that he's been bring them home too and Jaebeom was shocked and he sighed and then suddenly Mark said...

Mark: "STOP IT ALL OF YOU!! I DO WHAT I WANT!!"

When Mark said that the boys started yelling at him and them doing that made his eyes widened and then I said...

Me: "Guys let him be...."

When I said that I don't know why I was about to walk away but then when I moved I suddenly fell and I bumped my head on to the wall making me bleed and I suddenly blacked out.

{ Author-nim's P.O.V }

When you fainted Jaebeom and Jinyoung kept calling your name while Mark wearing his clothes again and he immediately ran to you and said...

Mark: "Rylie!!"

Jinyoung: "Ooh now you care?! Are you kidding me Hyung?!"

When Jinyoung said that Mark stayed quiet while Yugyeom and Jackson was kicking out that girl. When the girl left...Mark pushed them all out of the way and brought you into his office and put you on the couch and Yugyeom immediately called his family doctor.

After a few moments later, the doctor have arrived and they all had to wait outside while you were being examined. While they were outside waiting Mark just stood there crying so then BamBam went to him and patted his back and said...

BamBam: "it's okay bro. She'll be fine."

Mark: "...."

Jinyoung: "Why did you suddenly care for her Hyung?"

Mark: "I'm gonna be honest... I don't know... when I saw her pop up behind Jaebeom... I just felt guilty and when she fell and fainted I felt like I was hurt too."