♡☆ 。Chapter 10 ~ practice...

Then they left and I yawned and I wasn't gonna lie I was half asleep. Then Jinyoung and Donghyun both laughed and Donghyun said...

Donghyun: "Looks like it's bed time for this little one."

When Donghyun said that he patted my head and so did Jinyoung and then I looked at them both... and I said...

Me: "Yah! I'm not a baby!" *pouts*

Donghyun: "I know but you are my baby Nana after all."

Jinyoung: "Yes and my Baby nene too."

Me: "Dang it... I'm too tired to deal with this."  *sleepy*

When I said that Donghyun and Jinyoung laughed and then I smiled. Then Donghyun told Jinyoung to bring my wheelchair to my room and he did. Then after when he is done he went to his room to bed. Then Donghyun was about to carry me and but before he did.. I said...

Me: "Dongdong... can I try walking? It's not that far from my room anyways..."

Donghyun: *smiled* "Of course! Good thing we do have railings throughout the halls."

When Donghyun said that I nodded and he helped me up off the swing and helped me stand toward the railings and I smiled.. when I started standing properly and then I tried walking slowly but... after 2 steps I fell and Donghyun caught me but I stood up again and started walking and when I did... I kept falling every 2 steps I took... I kept falling.. but when Donghyun kept helping me up... I realized that he won't be there everyday beside me... no one will so...
I ended up pushing him away gently and tried and try stand up myself... and Donghyun understood and he said...

Donghyun: "Yes nana.. you can do it... you are doing so well!"

When Donghyun said that I smiled and then I nodded and Suddenly I completely stood up myself. When I did Donghyun hugged me and he was so happy about what he saw. Then he put me down again and I started walking slowly again and then I was to tired so I stopped and I was about to fall then Donghyun caught me and said...

Donghyun: "Woah! Okay that's enough for today. Let me carry you your to bedroom."

When Donghyun said that I sighed and didn't say anything... when I did Donghyun knew something was up...because in the past you always had confidence in yourself... now I just feel like giving up most of the time. Then when I snapped out of it... Donghyun had already put me on my bed and tucked me in. Then I looked at Donghyun and he looked at me and smiled and said...

Donghyun: "It's okay if you don't get it this time! There's always next time so you gotta remember that Nana."

Me: "Yes Donghyunie."

When I said that Donghyun nodded and kissed my forehead and then he left and I fell asleep.

{ Time Skip } { Next morning }

I woke up by my someone calling my name. When I woke up I saw... Loretta and Donghyun??? And I smiled and said...

Me: "Good morning Unnie and DongDongie." *sleepy*

Loretta & Donghyun: "Good morning little sis."

Me: "Why are you both here?"

Donghyun: "Mom and Dad said that we'll have dinner with the Tuan this afternoon."

Me: *sigh* "Okay... and why is Unnie here?"

Loretta: "I'm here because Donghyun told me to come over and help you with things. Because we both know that you don't trust anyone besides your friends."

Me: "Ahh Yeah that's true and okay."

When I said that I sat up and moved my blanket and Loretta and Donghyun know that I want to stand up myself so they didn't help me all their did was watch... when I stood up off the bed myself... I took 2 steps and then I fell and so I failed again.. when I fell.. I sat there and sighed... then Loretta came to me and said...

Loretta: "It's okay sweetie you are still learning! And you got a lot of time left."

Me: "Yeah..."

When I said that I didn't have confidence in myself as I used to... I'm slowly losing it.. wondering if I would gain it again. When I was thinking that Donghyun somehow read my head and he said...

Donghyun: "Nana? I know you lost your confidence but I know you'll be able to gain it back!"

Me: "Okay..."

When I said that Loretta helped me up and helped me walk to the bathroom and when I did I stayed in it and did my morning routine. When I did... Loretta left to my closet and grabbed me and outfit and when she did she gave it to me and then left to my bedroom again. When she did she saw Donghyun making my bed. Then she whispered and said...

Loretta: "Bae?"

Donghyun: "Yes Baby?"

Loretta: "You literally have the best little sister there is."

Donghyun: "Thank you... but why say that all of a sudden?"

Loretta: "Your little sister had changed a lot ever since she woke up from that coma...and one of those change is she's been losing her confidence. And we need to fix that.."

Donghyun: "Yes I noticed too. By the way it's ours little sister."

When Donghyun said that Loretta went to him and hugged him when she did he kissed her forehead. Then suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing you.

{ Your outfit }

When they saw you they went to you and helped you

When they saw you they went to you and helped you. After they did that I smiled.. then I realized something and said...

Me: "Unnie don't you have work today?"

Loretta: "Yeah but I'm off in the morning."

Me: "Ahh okay..."

Donghyun: "Oh by the way Nana... I have something to tell you."

Me: "Huh? What is it?"

Donghyun: "I talked to the boss for the spot as a detective.. and they accept me again."

Me: "Ahh yes! I'm so happy for you!"

When I said that I smiled and hugged both Loretta and Donghyun. And then they both hugged each other and I suddenly realized...

{ To be continued... }

{ A/n: "Hey everyone!! I'm finally backkk! How I miss being on here and writing again!! I love you all stay healthy and safe!! 💗}