♡☆ 。Chapter 5 ~ Who's gf?!

When Donghyun said that I looked at them both and I realized and remembered something and then when Loretta left the room and I looked at Donghyun and we both made eye contact and I said...

Me: "Donghyun? When are you gonna ask her?"

Donghyun: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Me: "Dongdong... I might have been in a coma for a few years... but I noticed that you had a crush on Loretta for a while now too."

Donghyun: "Is it that obvious?"

Me: "No don't worry it's not... but I remembered... because you had a crush on her... and I could tell that you didn't ask her or told her yet."

Donghyun: "Yeah you are right I didn't... I didn't want anything to distract me from taking care of you-..."

When Donghyun was talking he suddenly got cut by Loretta who was just walking into the room and heard everything. Then she said...

Loretta: "Donghyun... even if you did confessed to me I wouldn't have stopped you from taking care of our little sis! I wanted to take care of her as much as you do!"

Me: "Yeah Donghyun... and also now is a perfect time to do it..."

Donghyun: "But Nana...."

Me: "DongDong... I know you want to stay with me... but remember you have your own life too... but we will always be in each other life because we are always there for each other!"

Donghyun: "Okay fine... you are right! And you are so lucky that I love you nana."

Me: "I love you too Donghyunie. Now do it!"

When I said that Donghyun and Loretta both looked at me and smiled and nodded and then when I did Donghyun sighed and said...

Donghyun: "Loretta... I've liked you for while now and I'm sorry I waited so long to ask you but... I was hoping you could be my girlfriend?"

Loretta: "Yes of course Donghyun! I'll be your girlfriend! And don't worry I understand why you took so long. Now we can take care of our little sister together!"

When Loretta said that Donghyun smiled and nodded and when he did... he kissed Loretta and she kissed him back. And while that happened... I was smiling to myself being the third wheeler on the bed. While I was smiling to myself.... I wanted to squeal but I held it in and covered my mouth. Then Donghyun and Loretta both let go and Donghyun looked at me and he knew that I needed to let it out and when he did... he said...

Donghyun: "Yess Nana you can squeal now."

Me: *squeal* *fangirl* "Omg!! Finally! The ship had sailed and I get to experienced it even though I'm a 3rd wheeler on a bed!"

Donghyun: "Ahh why are you so cute for Nana?!"

Me: "I don't know I got it from you.." *smiled*

Loretta: "That is true Bae... you are very cute. You both are!"

When Loretta and I both said that he blushed and then we hugged each and laughed. Then I asked...

Me: "Oh right Loretta Unnie?"

Loretta: "Yes? Little sis?"

Me: "When can I leave?"

Loretta: "Oh right! the doctor said in 4 days."

Me: "Ahh okay! Thank you! Unnie!"

Loretta: "Of course little sis!"

Me: "Haha Best sister in law ever!"

When I said that I made both Donghyun and Loretta blush and I giggled! And then they all laughed when we did Loretta suddenly said....

Loretta: "Oh yeah sweetie? Do you remember when we were little You, Me and Donghyun wanted to be detectives and solve cases together?"

Me: "Yes I remember even though it was 6 years ago..."

Loretta: "Yeah sorry sweetie... but the good news is that me and Donghyun got noticed-..."

Me: "No no need to apologize! Ah yes! That's great! Did you guys get the job?"

Loretta: "Yes we both did! And I accepted it... but as for Donghyun... he denied it just for you because no one will take care of you."

Me: *sad* D-Donghyunie... I'm sorry... I know it was your dream job..." *crying*

Donghyun: "No nana it's okay. It's not your fault so don't worry."

When Donghyun said that I was still crying and he hugged me and I hugged him back... and then I said...

Me: "Donghyunie... you are always the one taking care of me... you even denied our dream job because me... and I deeply apologize...Donghyunie... I'm so much trouble to you and Jinyoung..."

Donghyun: "Yah! Don't say that! You aren't trouble at all because you are our sister! If I don't take care of you.. then Jinyoungie will and then there's also your friends too! But I wanted to stay by your side because I wanted you to see us whenever you wake up!"

Me: "Donghyunie..."

When I said that I was crying...

{ To be continued... }

{ A/n: Helloo! No one cares but Today is my birthday!! Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! 💗 }