For Tay

Tay, things might be hard for you but I believe in you. I trust pieces of us with you.

Tay, I read all your messages everynight you dont need to know how i able to do it. I wasn't enough for you. You could have more, Tay. I'm sure of myself that you are a good man, Husband and Father. I have witnessed it all.

Things have been hard on me too, I've spend to many years with you and now when I'm away from you i can feel there is a part of me is missing.

I could just comeback with you just like what you said but I can't. I can't face the man that i used to love the most after doing such a thing to you, I intentionally break our promises and Shattered your faith in me into pieces

I swear Tay, out of all the man that i've met you're still the best One and I don't deserve you i really don't.

I can't keep this any longer, Tay. I miss you a lot.

I beg you, Tay. Leave me, Waiting for me will not worth the wait.

I write this to you, to bid you a farewell. I want you to live on with your loved ones. I want you to feel the happiness that you've been longing, Your happiness is not in me Tay. It's in You, in yourself.

I will never understand how could i leave a man like you.

You became more embedded in my heart and let it there so i could realize and mourn it all my life that I've squandered someone like you.

I'm blessed to have you as my Sons's  father.

In this Tay, I will Give your SHATTERED piece of you back.

Ayah, Please be happy.

-New Thitipoom-
19 07 2024

-
Penonton harap tenang hehehe