For Hin

Hin, it's been years since you left me. Things Change but my heart Don't and will never. I still wait for you at the same place and the same page just like years ago.

I still wait for you just like before, i would like to see you once before i die. I would like to love you as much as i used to love you and always been that way. Even years passed by you still live in me.

Nanon just hold his birthday party this year and it means abang has already in his teenage Phase. Abang has always been not a demanding Son since he was a child and he's still that way and I can't ask a better son than abang.

Nanon, Is A bright One as always. I think i need to agree along with your statement years ago that Nanon's Goofiness come from me.

Our lives has been better than before, but something is still missing. Yes, you. You're the major part of my life, Hin.

Even you're the one who ask me to stop, i will not and Will Never stop, Hin.

I believe in you and I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. I will be here for you. Don't give the shattered Piece back because That piece live with you.

Yes, a part of me.

I will wait.

Tay Tawan
19 07 2028

-
Pay attention to the date ya guys, between the surat that they've been sending to eo