Chapter 45**Oh Boys!

On Monday the phone calls started. Always to the shop, someone different everytime, but always the same theme.

Kelsie was hated.

They started simple.
"You are a bitch"
It was one call a night, after three days Kelsie came to expect them. Once the call came, she could relax.

After about a week, they upped the game,
"I fucked your boyfriend".

Well. Kelsie knew for sure at least 8 people had done that, then if you counted the girls Darren was with while they were together.....then really that was not a big deal.

    Kelsie decided that someone was bored. A group of bored someone's. What she couldn't decide was, if it was Darren's fans or girls who used to be in Scott's disbanded harem.

Being hated was new. Most people either didn't notice Kelsie at all, or really liked her. She started to tell Scott, but him saying several months before that he didn't like complications kept running through her mind. How long until he began to think that constantly saving her from drama was becoming a complication? She pasted a smile on her face and went on like nothing was happening.

Friday night, Kelly ask for a ride to where her boyfriend worked. It was his birthday. When he got off Kelly wanted to be waiting with his surprise.

So, when Kelsie got off,  she picked up Kelly and they headed to the strip to kill time until Kelly's boyfriend got off.

They saw Scott and his friends and flagged them down. They were in a truck, probably a dozen boys. Some in the cab, some in the back. Kelsie's crazy boyfriend was in the back. Everyone pulled over in a parking lot and got out to visit. Scott made a beeline for Kelsie.

"I missed you." He said into her hair. "I know we need to hang with our friends and all, but the Kels withdraw gets kinda bad. I get twitchy and stuff. I don't like it."

"We kissed for over an hour last night." Kelsie giggled as he backed her to her car and opened the door. Sitting in the passengers seat and pulling her in with him.

"That was more than twenty four hours ago!" He whined. "I'm dying here!!"

He leaned in and kissed Kelsie so sweetly and so gently. Before she knew it she was kissing him back, but with an urgent neediness. Scott leaned the seat back with Kelsie on top of him. Both his hands strayed from their usual spot at her waist to her bottom and had her pulled tightly to him.

Kelsie began to pull Scott's shirt from his jeans so she could run her hands up to his chest. The whole time their mouths never lost contact. It was almost as if they needed each other's air to breath.

Then they heard a tap on the windshield and Kelsie remembered that they were in full view of the entire parking lot. "You make me do bad things."she said with a rueful grin.

"Same here". Scott said, kissing her ear as he opened the door.

"Dude, not that we aren't thoroughly enjoying the show,". Lee said, "but if you're gonna make it home by curfew, we gotta go."

Scott smiled at Kelsie and said, "I'm glad we found y'all. I think I can make it 'till tomorrow now."

He ran toward the truck and Kelly climbed into the seat Kelsie and Scott had just vacated and said, "well at least my seat's warm."as she giggled.

Then, as Kelsie watched from across the lot, Scott did a backhand spring in the back of the truck at the same moment Lee hit the gas. The truck propelled forward as Scott flew back and out of the truck. Rolling across the parking lot.

Before she could think Kelsie was running toward the truck. In the seconds it took her to get to them, the boys in the cab had pulled Scott into the truck and he was sitting between them.