4. Obelia after her death.

It had barely been a few months after the 'accursed' princess's death yet the emperor's health had already started declining.

And that's when they realised that their beloved first princess was nothing more than a coward.

Nobody knew what happened to the emperor nor did they know where the first princess was.

But they knew one thing and that was, the empire was getting weak corresponding to the emperor's health.( Aoi: great job for guessing,obelians *clap* * clap*)

Each and every citizen of obelia started praying for their emperor and their empire's well being. But at the back of their mind, they had already lost hope.

Most of the people even dared to talk about it out in the open. Many people started to believe Athanasia's words before her death. Her unwavering gaze as she said it though she was standing at death's door made them have a deep impression of her words which they couldn't forget.

Bear it in your mind obelians! Remember this obelians! As long as this pathetic man and his equally pathetic 'daughter' rule you, this empire will surely end in ruins!!

"What if princess Athanasia's words come true?"

What will happen to us?

Where will we go?

Will the empire fall?

All types of questions were being asked but with no one to answer them.

Meanwhile in the imperial palace.

Claude had experienced way too many headaches after Athanasia's death. Most of it were fragments of memories he found himself familiar yet unfamiliar with. Consiously or unconsciously he had been distancing himself with Jennette's. Not going to the tea parties with her, ignoring her ramblings, getting annoyed at her. Yet when he did he would feel uncontrollable pain in his head. As if someone is squeezing it. Ugh. This again

But now it was a little different because those fragments were turning clearer and complete.

Your..majesty!

Choose me! Don't..leave me!!

D........ddy daddy!

Uhm..your majesty would you dance with on the debutante?

Athanasia will be your name...live long and be happy my child

I'll love you

I never once considered you my daughter

Why father? Why your mAjEsTy?!

Oh.... god! Was it true? Just..... How could I do this?! Claude thinks so hard and cries in his room that his body can't take it and the headache grows stronger than ever.

"Ugh! Jennette!"

Jennette comes running to him. She looked so very worried about him but in truth behind the worried mask is a happy- no delighted face at the condition of her father- no again her uncle.

"Father?!"

"Ugh!!!"

The headache intensifies and Claude collapses. Well no- he dies.

"Good job my daughter!" A voice praises her from shadows

"Why thank you, dear father, oh no your majesty, the emperor Anastasius de Alger obelia!" Jennette replies giving her father a cute yet cunning smile with a small bow.

"Now now let's go we don't want us to be late on our own coronation ,do we?"

"Yes father let's go and tell them who the actual emperor is!"

"Haha yes!"(aoi: haha yea....* Rolls eyes*)

And they announced it. ( Aoi:What? Expect me to write details about them?! Hellno!!)

Obelia was in uproar. What did they hear?!

Anastasius the previous emperor who should have been dead came back and took the throne? And the emperor ahem no the now previous emperor is dead? And their princess was actually Anastasius's daughter?!?! God the drama! Just what is this?(aoi: allow me to interrupt- hey-)

Now with an emperor as incompetent as Anastasius ruling over obelia and a crown Princess as careless and as equally incompetent as Anastasius , Jennette playing princess in front of them, Obelia's decline took a rapid pace.

In just 3 years the empire was as good as dead.

People, the citizens were all horrified! The princess's words were true! Obelia is ruined by them!

All the people took it upon themselves to save their empire. Their courage could be said as impressive especially since this empreror was more of a tyrant than the previous one.

Nobles were in panic... horror.... hopelessness.
Then, as if a ray of light someone stood up, hair as white as snow as eyes as yellow as gold. Yet it wasn't pleasing to the eyes at all. (Ahem...to me it isn't pleasing at all... remember I'm hard-core lucathy??)

Roger alpheus........................................'s son Ijekiel alpheus.(ahahahah-) Well after all his father was with the emperor.

He was the one who introduced a plan to  overthrow the emperor and save the empire. All the nobles and commoners were in awe at the courage and insight of this guy.

After all when your father who is as controlling as Roger is with the emperor, it would surely take determination to come up with such a plan.

After exactly a month the rebel took place and the emperor and the princess died. We're killed actually.

And the obelian royalty died with it.

Ijekiel Alpheus was crowned the new emperor and the obelian empire changed its name to the alpheus empire.( Aoi: Ewww... It doesn't suit at all)

.......Even after all this the empire was attacked and dissolved. This was the end of the empire. The end just as she said.

**********************************************
Haah....(872 words).

Soo... This chapter was updated earlier than expected. Hehe..

And sorry for the interruptions between the story, just couldn't help it with such heavy mood again after "death".

Feedback needed! And also

Should athy be on the black side or the white side...?

If you don't know what I mean the let me rephrase it. Should athy be <ruthless and dark> or <benevolent and lovely> ( I swear I won't add much cringe)

But! In my opinion the second option( meh.. I even got the story outlined) is better but readers matter.┐( ̄ヘ ̄)

See ya!