I Knew You Were Trouble Ch. 7

I kept running. It was like someone else was taking over me. I ran to the park and sat under a tree and just sobbed. A bird landed at my feet. What was it like to be a bird? I could just spread my wings and soar, whenever I dreamt of it. I could set off for the horizon without anything holding me back. Free of drama, free of being Erica. I leaned my head up against the tree, and dozed off.

I woke up to someone calling my name. "Hey. Kid. You alright? You look like you're dead." A girl with light brown hair and freckles, called. I looked at her. I'm sure I looked great. My makeup was probably messed up, along with my hair. She sat down next to me. "So, let's do this. What's the story? What happened?" She asked me. I stumbled my words up. Only getting out "uh" "ah" and "um". "Kirsten." She said, Sticking out her hand. "Erica." I took her hand. "My story.... It's complicated...." But eventually I told her the story. "Dude." She said. I laughed a little. She pulled me up and took my arm and began to run. "Where are we going?!?!" I yelled. She just laughed. "You're a mess, chick. You have no where to go. You're staying with me." She laughed. I went along with it. We arrived at her Toluca Lake mansion. We hopped the fence and continued on our way. "You live... Here?" I asked, amazed at the place. It had a pool, a tennis court, a garden, a 6 car garage, a deck... She laughed. "Yup. Pretty much." We walked into her house, up the spiral staircase, and into her room. She had an all white room, with some purple. Her bed hung from the ceiling, it has fur and handmade blankets on it, and she had a board covered in pictures. Ones of her at the beach, ones of her traveling the world, ones of her and LOTS of celebrities, and more. She laughed when she saw me looking at her pictures. "Yea, my dad. He's Frank Knievel. He's a famous producer and director. He's met every star from Angelina Jolie to Zooey Deschanel." She explained. "Has he met Ross Lynch?" I asked. I hadn't told her that it was Ross I was talking about. "Yea... That boy is gorgeous. Have you seen his brother Rocky?!" She screeched. "I've met Rocky. And Ross." I said. I told her that the boy in my story was Ross. She didn't exactly seem to care too much. By the end of the night, we were best friends. In the morning, I knew I would need to go back to the hotel room and explain. And I needed to see Ross. Oh gosh..

*Morning*

I was already back at the hotel. My mom had been worried sick about me, but I lied and told her that Ross and I had gone to the beach, and fallen asleep there. She believed me. I had to go to work soon. Great.

I was at the Austin and Ally set, and so far all signs of Laura and Ross were gone. So i thought. I turned around to head to the snack table, and there he was. I sneered and turned away. "Erica, would you please just let me explain?" He asked. "HA. Funny, it seems like last time you said that, you were actually just trying to get in my pants, right? Are you here to try again, or did you just get hit really hard in the head?" I snickered, sarcastically. "Erica, please, listen to me. I am truly sorry this time. Please, give me another chance and I won't blow it, please." I looked into his eyes, and just hesitated and turned around to walk away. Ross grabbed me and spun me around. Before I knew it, his lips were crashed up against mine. He kissed me, and then pulled away. "Doing that to you was the dumbest thing I've ever done. So please, just give this a try?" He asked, his face still inches from mine. I nodded. "Okay." I whispered.