I Knew You Were Trouble Ch. 9

Okay, so I had a boyfriend now. But this was different. I had my dream boyfriend; the one I've been longing for since we first met. The one my heart beats for, which every breath reminds me of. I know we'd just started going out, but I loved him. Ross and I had been mixing and mingling with some of the people at the party (together of course) and it was now 8 O'clock. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw Laura staring at me. I know what I was about to do was wrong, and would probably put my social life at risk, but it was World War III with Laura and I. And I had to use some bombs, right? As soon as I knew Laura was watching, I grabbed Ross's neck, and began kissing it. He laughed. "What're you doing?" He whispered. I stopped and looked at him. "You look amazing tonight. I'm sorry, I just, couldn't resist." I whispered into his ear. He began to kiss me back, then moved to my neck. I smiled at him, then looked at Laura. People started yelling "GET A ROOM!" At us, so Ross whispered to me "Take this somewhere else?" I nodded and smiled. "But before we go, could you get me some water?" I asked. He kissed me lightly. "Of course, baby." He answered, and walked away. Quickly I walked over to Laura. "Don't stress yourself, Laura. Looking at you, I think you'll pop a vain soon," I snickered. "Oh and uh, shut your mouth, you'll catch flies." I continued, patting her on the back and walking away, leaving only the scent of my fruity perfume behind me. I had just gotten back to where Ross had left me, when he came back with a water. I drank it and thanked him. We went upstairs and laid down on a bed (we assumed it was the guest room). "Ross, listen. I know how your world is. It moves fast, and shines out. There's competition over you. Over US....." I started. He leaned closer, "And....?" He whispered. "And I don't want to miss it. Life moves fast, but it gives us just enough time to live our dreams, and savor it. Ross, I know you're 17, and I'm 15, but I want to hang on to this. I want to be able to hold on to it, and savor it. And never let go.... And I love you." I whispered back. He smiled at me, and leaned in for a kiss. He made it deeper by putting his arms around my waist, and my arms laid around his neck. He kissed my lips, so sweet and gentle. He licked my bottom lip, asking to get in. I did nothing at first, to see what his response was, but he just kissed me deep again, and licked again. I let him in this time. Our tongues were dancing, or as some might say, we were French kissing. He pulled away, and began kissing my neck. This went on for a while. It felt amazing, but wrong at the same time. He pulled my shirt off, but I'd had enough. "Ross.... Ross... Stop. Stop." I whispered, trying to catch my breath. He'd kissed my lips last time and nodded. For the next hour, we just laid there. "I love you too." He whispered in my ears. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. I put my hands on his chest, and laid there. I swear, this was the most safe and peaceful moment of my life. I loved him. Ross Shor Lynch.