I Knew You Were Trouble Ch. 14

*4 Hours later*

And I'm still in the closet. I wanted out so badly. Ross probably thinks I left or something and is probably gonna hate me. But I couldn't focus on that. Right now my main problem was figuring out how to get out. I walked over to the door and banged on it again. I heard breathing. "Is someone in there?!" A voice asked. "Yes! Yes! I need help! I'm locked in here and I can't get out. Please help me." I answered. "Oh goodness, darling, I'll be right back. Wait here." The voice said. A few minutes passed and I heard keys and a click. The door was unlocked. I grabbed my purse, the magazine and my phone, and walked out of the closet. I saw a young looking nurse looking at me. She had bright blue eyes that sparkled, and blonde hair that was perfectly waved. I probably would guess she's about 20 or so. She smiled. "How did you get in there?" She asked me. "It's a long story.... I-" I couldn't rat Laura out. No fun. "I stumbled and fell into the closet. A draft pushed the door shut, an it locked on its own." I lied. She nodded. "You are?" She asked me. "Erica Parrinello." I responded. She smiled again. "I'm Ana." She said. She shook my hand. I think I liked her, so we got each other's numbers after talking for a while. I needed some new friends, even if they are a bit older, right?

*A while later*

I found my way back to Ross's room. I hesitated going in. I saw Stormie and Rydel (Ross's sister), standing outside of his room. Rydel walked up to me. "Where have you been?!?!" She asked me, clearly upset. "Laura. She locked me in the closet. I've been stuck in there for almost 6 hours. I'm sorry." I answered. "I'm not mad at you. Ross thought you ditched to do something more fun. He's pretty pissed." She said. I nodded. I walked into the room. "Hey, finally come back after realizing that ditching is wrong? Especially when it's your boyfriend. Who's in the hospital?" He yelled. "Ross, I can't leave the hospital. I'm a patient too, remember? And I didn't ditch. Laura locked me in the closet!" I said. "Mhmm sure." He said, focusing back to the football game on TV. I sat down on the bed. "Ross, I know it's hard, but I'm your girlfriend. You've known me for forever. Try to believe me." I said. No response. "Ross." I said, putting my hand in his. He pulled away. "Ross, come on." I said. He looked away. I stood up. "I'm gonna go back." I said. I walked back to my room, and laid down. I am truly just tired of all the back and forth drama. Why can't we just have a normal relationship for once?! Was this normal? Is this what people in love do? I don't know, but I knew that I was tired of it, no matter how much I loved him.

It was now 2:38 AM and I felt arms around me. I felt a warm breath on my neck. I turned my head and saw Ross. He kissed my forehead. "I do believe you." Was all he said.