I Knew You Were Trouble Ch. 13

I turned around to see Raini, Laura, and some girl I'd never seen before. I hopped out of the bed and walked over to them "Woah woah woah, girls, back off. He's on serious pain killers, and has enough stress already." I warned. Raini started to say something, but Laura shushed her. "Look, we passed Kirsten on the way up. She's waiting by the elevator." She said. I didn't trust leaving Laura alone with Ross. "Alright I'll go. If you come with me." I said. She nodded and grabbed my arm. I walked with her. She was being insanely sweet. Sure enough, I saw Kirsten standing by the elevator talking to Rocky, Ross's other older brother. She saw me and pulled me into a hug. "Erica! I'm so glad you're okay!!! What the hell where you thinking? You had me worried sick!!!" She screeched. I laughed. "You sound like my mother." I giggled. She laughed too. She saw Laura and snarled. "You're the one who-" she started. I held her back. "So you like Rocky, eh?" I asked. She smiled, blushed, and nodded. "Maybe I can get Ross to set you guys up" I said, winking. She blushed again. "Maybe..." She trailed off. "Well look, Ross is really in pain now, and I kind of need to go be with him. I'll text ya K girlie?" I explained. She nodded and ran back over to Rocky, giving him a small hug. I smiled, and turned around. Laura rolled her eyes. "C'mon Princess." She said, grabbing my arms and pulling me along. On our way back, she shoved me into a closet. Somehow she'd gotten a key to the janitor's closet. I banged on the door and yelled. "Let me out Laura!!!" I yelled through the door. "I can't be the total bad guy here, sooo here..." She said, sliding a water pouch, a bag of trail mix, and a magazine. "Wait! Laura!" I yelled again, but she was already gone. Great. She'll make up some story of how I left Ross and he'll be pissed at me, and I'm stuck here for who knows how long. I checked my phone, no service. I finally gave up on anyone hearing me, and picked up the magazine. There, on the front cover was "New Disney Star Scandal? Austin and Ally star Ross Lynch caught in bed supposedly making love to the new hot celebrity, Erica Parrinello." It read. I leaned my head up against the wall. I was so screwed. Mom would yell at me, paparazzi would make more drama, and who knows what Disney would do. I read the full article. It was all fake, and in all honesty, it hurt. It hurt my feelings. What did Ross and I do to deserve this? My mom always said good things happen to good people. I was a good person, right? Made good grades, worked for charity, looked after my little sister, reached out to those in need.... What had I done to deserve this? Did I deserve this? I'll never know. This sucks. I can't believe this. I felt a cold tear stream down my warm skin. I was in full on tears, 10 minutes later. Would bad things ever stop coming at me? Everyone thinks my life is so perfect. Yea sure, I've for Ross and I'm got a record deal, but YOU try walking in my shoes for a week, and you'll find out what I learned in a day. Everything is not what it seems.....

Sorry it's so short!!! SOOOO busy!! But I made time for you!!! Thanks for reading, love you guys!

xxRockOnxx