I Knew You Were Trouble Ch. 10

After being silent, just laying in Ross's arms, for a minute or two, I heard a loud 'CLICK'. I sprung up. Looking around, "What was that?!" I asked Ross. He sat up too. "Ummm I don't know, maybe something downstairs?" He replied, sleepily. I got up and walked to the window. There, on a ladder, sat a paparazzi man, looking up at me. I covered the lens, as he snapped more pictures. "GET OUT! LEAVE!!" I yelled. He climbed down the ladder and ran off. I felt arms around me, and a head nuzzled into my neck. Ross had placed his arms around my waist and set his head on my shoulder. "We're screwed." He said. "Yup." I responded.

We went back downstairs to see a shocked crowd and a very angry Laura. People whistled and called "OOOH ROSS!! GETTIN LUCKY WITH PARRINELLO!!!!" Ross totally freaked. The first person who said that he went up to, grabbed their collar and growled, "Hey buddy, you think you're so funny do ya? Well maybe after I-" "Ross. Come on." I said, grabbing his arm, and dragging him along. He eyed the guy as we walked along, then finally faced forward again. "I shoulda whipped his ass for that comment. Such a f*** douchebag. That jackass." He mumbled. I kissed his cheek. "Calm down baby, it's okay. It's alright, I promise." I whispered to him. He took my hand, and lead me to the couch. We were all watching the New Year's Eve show, when Laura come over, in booty-shorts and a (VERY) low cut tank top. She sat down on Ross's lap. Oh hell no. Ross kinda coughed/cleared his throat. "Uhh Laura...." He mumbled awkwardly. "Oh Ross, I've been thinking... Last night, was one of the best nights of my life. You just can't get enough. What's in store for tonight?" She asked, seductively. "Laura, I don't even know what you're talking about. Get off of me." He said, blankly. "Oh Ross, we both know what I'm talking about." She whispered. She turned to me "oh he didn't tell you? He made love to me last night. Isn't that right, baby?" She said. And finally, she kissed him. Then she kissed his neck. I felt tears coming on. I wiped away a tear as I stood up, and ran outside. I can't believe it. I'm so stupid. Why do these things always happen to me?! Ugh. I hated my life. Enough to push the limits......