Night kisses and butterflies

So let me paint a picture for you.
Its 11:30pm I'm in my ninja turtle onesie (I'm Raphael) watching "The 100" episodes on Netflix.
Bellamy is just about to kill Murphy when I get a knock on my window. I almost pee myself until blue eyes lock with mine.
My heart stops and next thing I know I'm ushering a shivering Nash into my room.
"Oh my god, Nash why are you outside my-" my words get cut off by Nash hugging me and crying into my shoulder.
I wrap my arms around his torso and rub his back in an effort to warm him up.
"She cheated on me, Malia, she and Matt had sex!" He whimpers into me and I feel my broken heart break further.
"Nash its okay baby, she doesn't deserve you." I coo but he just shakes his head.
"No. No, I'm pathetic." He pulls away from me and sits on my bed. "I don't deserve her."
The amount of annoyance I am feeling makes me want to hunt the bitch down and skin her.
"Nash, I swear that girl is a lousy, ugly, fake blond, two timing little bitch and if you ever say you don't deserve her again I will literally stab myself because she does not deserve you."
His tear stained eyes look up at me with amusement but still undeniable heart ache.
"Because Nash you are amazing, beautiful, funny, caring, adorable, loving, and you have the power to make my heart beat at a thousand miles per minute. And if she cant see what a wonderful guy you are than she deserves a guy like Matt because they're both lying little bitches."
"Ouch."
I whip around to face Matt at my window looking at me jokingly.
"Matt, get out." I whine.
Matts sparkling brown eyes reveal stress as he rests his gaze on Nash.
"No I need to talk to Nash he ran away from me." He comes in my room and faces Nash.
"I wonder why, fuckboy." I snap but immediately regret it.
Matt stops in his path and looks at me with annoyance.
"The only reason this concerns you was because you found us-"
"In a closet! You two were groping each other in a closet! We used to make fun of Nash for doing that!" I shout with no remembrance of Nash's presence or how this could affect him.
"Its true." Nash agrees.
I observe him. His tears I want to wipe away. His messy hair I want to run my hands through. His trembling hands I want to hold in my own. Even the frailty laced in his voice that makes me want to wrap my entire body around him and never let go. I observe everything about him in less then 10 seconds. I could do that forever.
I turn to Matt anger burning in my eyes, "You see what you fucking did, you broke him!"
"You made me tell him!"
"He deserved to know!"
"Malia that wasn't you choice to make!"
"Then why did you listen to me, huh?!"
"Because you scare me!"
"Matt I would never hurt you, we're best friends! You know that! You listened to me because you know that Nash deserved to know you fucked his girlfriend!"
"Stop it! Stop it! Both of you!" Nash interrupts, yelling.
Matt looks at the floor in remorse, tears threaten to spill over. A sudden urge to hug him and tell him I forgive him overwhelms me, but I ignore it.
"I'm sorry, Nash" he mutters sincerely.
Nash doesn't say anything. He just stands there as stiff as a statue looking at Matt emotionlessly.
"I'll leave now, I'm sorry Malia," his eyes met mine and I nod.
"I am too, Matt." I shoot after him as he leaves through my window.
Nash's bloodshot sky blue eyes look at me, only after Matt retreats into his house, pure sadness evident.
"Malia thank you for everythin-"
I cut him off with a giant hug.
"Nash I love you." I stare fearlessly. Its true I love him he deserves to hear it.
He stiffens for a while before melting into the hug. "I love you too."
The butterflies in my stomach return and I pull away to look him in his eyes.
He examines my eyes, as if he was looking for something, before pulling me into a kiss. My skin burns, my heart soars, my stomach almost flys away from me with all the butterflies. His hands hold my face to his and mine tangle into his hair, naturally.
Words cannot describe how amazing this kiss is. Pure adrenaline and yearning pours in between us. His hands roam around my body, tracing patterns. My hands play with his hair and he throws me on my bed climbing on top of me. His lips claim mine as theirs, working them like no one else could. They move onto my face, my neck, my collarbone, before returning to my lips once again.
All too soon its over and we're stuck gazing into each others eyes, gasping for breath.
"I needed that." He states, still hovering over me as a smile forcing its way onto his face. "I needed you so bad."
"Needed?" I smile jokingly, "you don't need me anymore?"
"No, I definitely need you, I always will." A whole hearted smile gaining more ground on his face.
At this, a smirk erupts onto mine, "then stop taking and get back here." I pull his lips back onto mine with his shirt collar.
Pure ecstasy.

---
READ ALL OF THE AUTHORS NOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.
---
Hey people!! So this is actually one of the last chapters of this book 😭. I might make 2-3 more it depends. Let me know if you guys want a sequel? Graduation and College life might be fun to write about! Btw this doesn't have anything to do with this book but Imagine Dragons released a new album "Smoke and Mirrors". I suggest you all check it out especially the song "Gold" because it corresponds with a new book I'm thinking about publishing for you guys. It's gonna be a collection of vignettes about a girl with super powers named Lydia . So comment and let me know if thats also something you guys would want to read! Love y'all!