My Ex

So quick Authors note: the song "God only knows" by MKTO practically describes this story from Nash's POV. Idk I just thought that was cool! Anywhosies, how did I get 2k reads?!?! Y'all are amazing!😄 kay now resume the story.

----

I wake up Monday morning with a smile on my face.

Maybe its because I know Nash likes me.

Maybe its because I can call him mine and he can call me his.

Maybe its because I don't need to hide how I feel anymore.

Or maybe its just the satisfaction that Nash wont be whoring around anymore and its all because of me.

Whatever the reason I get up and dress extra nice. I put on a strapless coral lace dress with a black bow belt, black flats and a blue jean jacket. I decide to curl the ends of my hair and put on mascara winged eye-liner and coral shadow. Nash better fucking appreciate how long I took getting ready.

I grab my backpack, an apple, and then penny board to school.

-

Once I'm there I put away my penny board and get my History binder. Two arms wrap around my waist from behind. I frown when butterflies don't erupt in my stomach and my nose isn't greeted by Nash's scent of pine and mint.

So, its no surprise when I turn to face Noah.

"Um, can I help you?" I ask confused.

"Uh, yeah can we please talk?" His gold eyes beg mine.

"About?"

"About us," he says placing his hands on my waist.

"Uh, what is there to talk about?" I remove his hands. "You broke up with me remember?"

"I know and it was stupid, I just needed some time to sort some things out." He admits.

"Well, I'm sorry but I've moved on to someone else."

"To who?" He asks, taking a step back.

As if on que Nash approaches and slings a protective arm around my shoulder.

"Hey babe," he presses his lips to mine as if to shove it in Noah's face. "Noah."

"Oh," Noah says giving me a look of disappointment. "Sorry I'll just get going then."

"Yeah," Nash agrees.

"Bye Malia." He says.

"Bye Noah," I say in return, a wave of guilt washes over me as I see the look on his face.

Once he's finally gone I turn to Nash.

"I feel bad." I admit.

"About what? He broke up with you. Its not your fault." He assures me.

"But still did you see the look on his face? He looked so . . . disappointed."

"I would be too if I lost a girl as good as you." Nash winks.

"Stop it!" I whine and cover the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

He just laughs and moves my hands. "Thats better." Nash says before kissing me all over my face.

"Nash we're in school!" I whine again and push him away.

"Okay, okay," he agrees. "There will be time for this later."

"Promise?" I ask teasingly.

He kisses my cheek making me blush. "I promise."

I smile and he leads me to the cafeteria.

We enter and all eyes turn to us. As if waiting to see if we're making it official or not. My eyes land on Matt giving me a smirk. Then they scan to see a group of girls hungrily eyeing Nash up and down, the Cheerleaders. The thought that I used to be one of them is repulsing. Earlier this school year I was a cheerleader, but I left because all the girls on the team are fake as fuck. I just flip my hair at them and turn to him.

"Kiss me." I order.

He didn't need to be told twice. Nash grabs my waist, pulls me into him and lightly presses his lips to mine. My skin tingles and my heart races as if it was the first time all over again.

We pull away and he slings his arm over my shoulder, directing me to our table.

The Cheerleaders are glaring at me and all of my friends look at me like I just sprouted wings.

Can't blame them, I would've slapped myself a few weeks ago.

"Woah! Since when?!" Mahogany asks from the end of the table.

"Since yesterday." I reply, laughing.

Matt elbows me in the side playfully and winks. I just reply with a smack to his shoulder.

"Owwie!" He complains like a 5 year old and holds his shoulder.

I just laugh at him and turn around.

-

During my 5th period of PE, Coach Megan (the cheer coach) approaches me.

"Hey Malia?" She asks.

"Yeah Coach? Whats up?"

"I need a favor from you." She says sheepishly.

"And that is?"

"I need you to rejoin the team."