Rivera can kiss

Its been a week since my confrontation with Nash, and he hasn't talked to me since. Every once in a while, I'll catch him staring at me, but he looks away quickly. Friday lunch finally rolls around and everyone's talking about Shawn's party.

"Are you going?" Hayley nudges me.

"Yeah, yeah sure." I mutter half-listening.

"Great can't wait!" She chirps excitedly.

"Yeah me either."

-

5:30 at home

-

I walk to my closet and open it up. Searching through the endless amounts of clothes for a suitable outfit. I finally decide on a light blue crop top with lace cutouts on shoulders, paired with high waisted shorts and black converse. As for hair and makeup, my hair remains curled loosely, and my makeup consists of winged eye-liner and mascara.

After approving my outfit I swipe my keys from the counter and drive to Shawn's house.

-

I must have arrived late because the party was already raging. I go to knock on the door but its wide open. Once inside, I'm greeted by loud music and the bitter smell of alcohol.

"Hey you made it!" Shawn yells over the music.

"Wouldn't miss it!" I smile back. Thats a lie, I just want to go home.

"Come on lets get you a drink!" He says while pulling me to the kitchen.

"No I don't drink!" I refuse.

"Well tonight you will." He states while handing me a red solo cup filled with golden liquid.

I slosh it around a few times before gaining the courage to gulp it down.

"Woah! Woah! Slow down!" Shawn laughs.

My stomach feels warm and a tingling sensation rushes to my head. Suddenly everything looks funny and exciting.

"Lets dance!" I yell while half dragging Shawn to the living room.

"Okay!" He agrees.

-

After maybe an hour, I start to get tired. The drink slowly exiting my system. Shawn notices and brings me back into the kitchen. Cam is already in there with a bottle.

"She needs some!" Shawn points to me.

"Drink up!" Cam cheers pouring me a few shots of vodka.

I gladly take each and my throat begins burning.

"Woo! Go Malia!" Cam pats me on the back. "I didn't know you drank?"

"I don't" I slur my words before giggling.

"Are you sure? You-."

"I'm sure." I giggle again.

We're soon joined by Taylor, Jack G, Brent, Nash and a drunk girl hanging on to him.

I should probably feel something towards the girl clinging to Nash, but right now I'm too drunk to care.

"Hey Malia!" Taylor smirks.

My heart skips, the alcohol making me want to flirt with everything.

"Hey Taylor." I giggle.

"Is she drunk?" Brent points to me.

"Yep!" I smile popping the 'p'. "Cam gave me like vodka or some shit. It feels good but, I can think of something that would feel better." I wink at Brent.

His eyes go huge. I don't blame him.

"I like drunk Malia." Taylor announces and everyone nods in agreement except for Nash. He's to wrapped up in eating the blondes face to care.

I sit on the counter with Taylor and Brent on my sides. Everyone begins conversations and some girls join us to flirt with the guys.

"Lets play spin the bottle!" Cam suggests and we all agree.

Shawn gets a beer bottle as we all get in a circle.

First Taylor spins it and lands on some brunette. Then Cam gets the blonde Nash just exchanged spit with. We continue to go around until its Brent's turn.

It lands on me.

All eyes are on us as we stare at each other. I pluck a solo cup from Taylor and down it. With the new surge of alcohol surging through my system I grab his collar and kiss him roughly. He kisses back and grabs my waist. This lasts for a good minute or so before Taylor speaks up.

"Woah Brent! Get it!"

Everyone laughs and I pull back. His pupils are dilated and is sucking in deep breaths.

I try to return to my previous position but he's grasping my waist like I'm about to leave and never come back.

"Nashy, look at me." The blonde slurs, aggravated.

I glance at Nash who's glaring daggers at us both.

Brent returns to his seat and I get up for the bathroom.

"Where-"

"Bathroom!" I chirp over my shoulder and skip to the bathroom.

-

As I walk down the hallway someone grabs me and pulls me into a bedroom.

"Well, hello to you too." I giggle.

Nash slams me on the bed and climbs on top of me.

"You think I'd just let you kiss Brent and not do anything about it?" He asks. His voice raspy and deep with want, which only serves to turn me on more.

"I guess not." I giggle and he begins kissing me passionately. He pins my hands above my head and rests his hips onto to mine slowly so I'm not crushed. He kisses down my collar bone to my crop top. Without hesitation, he flings it off and kisses down to my bandeau. My breath comes out ragged, and my heart bangs in my chest. I lift off his shirt too, and use my fingers to trail his abs. Damn this kid's ripped. He sits up and my eyes study his chest.

"Like what you see?"

"Maybe."

He places his hand on my stomach, setting my skin on fire. His lips find the sweet spot on my neck and suck on it. I close my eyes in bliss and grip his shoulders. He moves higher up and my fingernails dig into his shoulders. His hands skim over my sides, sending shivers over my whole body.

"I'm taking you," he decides out loud. "Tonight."

"Patience, Grier." I chide. With that I brush my finger tips along the waistband of his jeans. He rips them off, leaving only his boxers. My eyes rack over him and he just smirks.

"I've never had much patience." His lips reconnect with mine.

Then everything goes black.

---

Hey guys! So I was originally going to save this chapter for tomorrow but I just hit 500 on my Tumblr so I decided to post two in one day! Thank you all so much! It makes me so happy to know you guys enjoy my stories! Bye Love y'all! ❤️💚💜💙💛

Side note: espinoshitt.tumblr.com