A call

I finally trudge through my front door to be greeted by Matt and my parents in the living room.

"Malia where were you?!" My mom runs over to me giving me a big hug.

"At t-the movies." I laugh at how worried she was.

"You didn't text me I thought you got taken on your way home!" She squeezes harder.

"Mom I'm okay." I kiss her on the cheek as she lets me go.

"Hey loser." Matt greets me and envelopes me in one of his big bear hugs.

"Matt what are you doing here?" I ask, burying my head in his chest.

"Your parents were worried so they called me over." He explains.

"Oh okay." I answer simply.

"Next time, Malia, text us." My dad gives me a look before letting me and Matt go up into my room.

"So Matt ho-"

"You were with Nash weren't you." He narrows his eyes at me.

"No." I scoff.

"You were! Oh my god. What happened?" He jumps on my bed and turns to face me.

I explain everything that happened and he frowns.

"Well that sucks."

"Why?" I intrigue sitting next to him.

"Because he really likes you." He continues when he see's my confused face."He's my friend I know he has a problem with dating too many girls, but he's never talked so much about someone."

"Its only been two days Matt." I point out.

"He's been talking about you for weeks. You just don't notice it because you brushed him off until now."

"He said I don't fit his image." I argue.

"That I don't understand." He admits shaking his head."He had you but he let you go."

"Had me?" I repeat.

"You know what I mean you like him."

"No I don't."

"The fuck you don't! You're trying to convince yourself you don't like him!" He says.

"Maybe its easier that way. I don't want to forget how I feel about him but I have Noah and he has the whole female population." I mutter.

"Look, Malia, I'm not gonna try and convince you you like him. But you should at least listen to yourself instead of worrying about Noah all the time." He reasons."I've got to head home."

"Okay." I stand up and hug him tight. "Thank you."

"No problem, bae." He kisses the top if my head.

As he leaves I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling.

Nash really likes me? He talks about me a lot? What does he even say? Do I really only think about Noah and not myself? What am I going to do? I'm pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. Its some unknown number.

"Hello?" I say swiping the answer button.

"Hey, Malia, its Shawn." He greets.

"Hey whats up?"

"I need a favor from you."

"And that favor is."

"Will you come over to my house? Nash is here and he wont stop being depressed."

Hey guys so I'm going to be in camp this next week so no new chapters! Sorry :/. Next Monday I'll be back though! Thanks! Love yall!