Chapter 18: The Reception

Aria is exhausted from the ceremony and everything else thinking what was about to follow, pictures. Aria knows that wedding pictures take forever. Aria and Alexander could barely even get out of the ceremony with all of the congratulations they were getting. They made their way out of the crowd after about 20 minutes and got into their car.

They went to a Zen garden in the center of town to take pictures, and then they were heading back to the castle for some more. After Patti and Aria took a picture together Patti held her and whispered, "Remedio animae ad animam transire ad inferos, ut retro concedit." Aria recognizes the spell as a spell that protects from death. If someone attempted to kill her she would be brought back to life. "Mom, thank you. I didn't even think about doing that but now I'm doing it for my whole family with the Ancient Witch coming around soon." Patti reminds Aria, "It doesn't last forever, only 24 hours. Make sure to do the spell if you run into the Ancient Witch after 24 hours, okay? Also, don't do It often, it can harm the soul if done too much." Aria nods. She runs to find her family and repeats the incantation to them.

Once the pictures were over with Aria, Alexander, Gabrielle, Ben, Sienna, and Titan stopped back home for Sienna and Titan's surprise. A giant party bus rolls into the driveway and Aria beams. She is so excited she's never been in one before. Alexander and Aria thank Sienna and Titan for the wonderful surprise.

Aria stepped out of the closet to show Alexander the second dress, her mom's dress. Alexander's jaw fell to the floor and he managed to squeak out, "You. Are. Stunning." She gives him a long kiss on the lips before they make their way out to the bridal party, minus the kids. Their children are staying with their grandparents for the time being, but they came for pictures.

The crew gets on a party bus and dances while they drive around town. They stop for gelato, then get back on the bus and party some more. When Aria doesn't think she can dance anymore they head back to the castle. She just wants alone time with Alexander, but she's in luck. They still have an hour before the wedding.

Alexander and Aria arrive back to their room and Aria asks him to unlace her dress for her. He works the ribbon so it's looser and she can step out of the dress. Underneath she's wearing sexy white lingerie. It's a lace bodysuit with cut outs in the side and white, sheer thigh high stockings. Her white garter with a little red rose on it stretches around her thigh.

Alexander's eyes go amber with lust and Aria can't hold back any longer. She tackles him onto the bed and straddles him. He reaches up to kiss her but she pushes his chest down. She licks down his abs and unbuckles his belt. She pulls down his pants then boxers. His erection springs to life at how hot his wife is. His wife.

Aria teases him a little bit by just rubbing his hard dick with her band and blowing on the tip. He groans and he croaks, "I need more." She smiles deviously and takes his whole cock in her mouth. She's bobbing up and down, swirling her tongue. She's going faster and harder until he stops her. She extends his clothes and in one swoop tears her lingerie off. He throws her on the bed and dives into her pussy. He's licking her up and she's gasping for more. She claws at his back leaving red scratches lining his back.

Aria pulls him off of her, looks him in the eyes and growls, "Fuck me. Now." Alexander doesn't hesitate and lines up with her opening. She shoves himself inside her and she cries out with pleasure. He thrusts into her over and over until she's had five back to back orgasms and by the sixth one, Alexander explodes with her.

They lay there for a little enjoying the few minutes of alone time they have left. Alexander places kisses all down her arms and one on her cheek. Aria gets up to fix her hair and makeup so Alexander takes a quick shower.

Aria goes to the closet to put on her other dress. Alexander waits for her outside the closet after his shower. He had no idea there was a second dress. Aria wouldn't tell him a thing when it came to wedding dresses. He anticipated seeing how amazing she looked in this dress.