Chapter 13: Lucky Or Unlucky Thirteen?

Aria and Alexander haven't had much alone time lately. They are both so busy with different obligations and when they're not they have R.J. to think of. However it's Friday and that means it's date night tonight. Alexander knows that this will be the most special date night yet. He's got her favorite flowers being delivered to their room right now and she has chocolates coming to her work later. He's sending her a teddy bear during her Luna duties and, finally presenting her final gift at dinner.

Alexander warns Aria, "It's a day of love my sweet, it's our five month mating ceremony anniversary. Prepare to be wowed today. Aria gives him a big kiss and seductively whispers "Happy Anniversary sexy man." Alexander is about to kiss her again when crying comes from the room next door. Robert's hungry. Aria goes to nurse him and Alexander decides that they need a vacation soon. Then he laughs. He'll have a honeymoon with her very soon.

A knock sounds at the door and Aria goes towards the door when she's done feeding Robert. She puts him down and and opens it. A large bouquet of red and white roses, like the ones at her mating ceremony, sit on the ground with a little note attached.

I love you infinitely- A

This man could not be any sweeter in Aria's eyes. She gives him a big kiss and he embraces her inhaling her sweet scent. The electricity between them flows as strong as ever. The tingles that Aria gets from them make her feel so aroused, but her baby is next door. Alexander then goes to make a phone call while Aria watches her beautiful boy sleeping.

Alexander comes back with a smile on his face. He has a surprise for me and I think I'm going to like it. 30 minutes later, right after Aria finished nursing Robert, Aria's parents walk through the door. "Mom! Dad! I'm so happy to see you. What are you doing here?" Aria cheers when she sees her parents. "We've come to take Robert for the night. We'll bring him back tomorrow. Don't worry he will be well cared for." Patti tells her daughter.

Aria then realizes this is what Alexander's phone call was about. He also wanted some time alone so he called in a favor with her parents. Aria's so grateful to him for this night. Little does Aria know, Alexander told her parents about his planned proposal so that's why they are taking R.J. for the night. A little alone time is overdue though, so he'll be taking advantage of that as well.

Aria and Alexander hand her parents Robert and give him hugs and kisses goodbye. Aria hands her mother the bag filled with all of his important stuff and kisses her on the cheek goodbye. Her parents strap Robert into the carseat and drive off to their new house in Oregon with their grandson in tow.

Alexander and Aria take a quick shower and get ready for their date. Aria puts on her new powder blue dress that's tight and ends just below her knees. She matches it with a silver chain belt and her silver hoops. Aria slips on a pair of strappy, nude heels. She lets her hair fall down naturally tonight creating perfect ringlets in her hair. Aria throws on a diamond tennis bracelet and walks out of the closet and sits down at her vanity. Alexander is in the bathroom getting ready still so she applies light make up to her face and sprays some perfume. She slides a little lipgloss and perfume in her diamond studded clutch.

Alexander finally walks out and heads to the closet. He pauses to look her up and down and he smiles a big smile and promised, "I am going to take my time with you tonight. You're going to keep begging for more until you can't any longer." Aria looked up with lust in her eyes and confidently quipped, "Yeah, well we'll see whose begging by the end of the night." Alexander's eyes widen with shock until he accepts that his girl is a little feistier than she let on before.

Alexander coaxes her out the door to head to their dinner reservation before he tears that beautiful dress off of her body. The dress hugs her curves tight and her ass in that dress has him internally screaming. Alexander just thinks what an absolute goddess she is. He can't wait to have another bonding ceremony with this woman. Alexander wants to marry this woman in front of all of their friends and family and claim her as his. He did it once with the pack but having Aria's father hand her over gives Alexander the comfort that he has her father's blessing.