Chapter 14: A Month Later...

Aria is due in two weeks and has already set up a second nursery for little Joy. Robert's nursery is connected in a conjoined room on the right side. Joy's nursery is in a conjoined to a room on the left side of Aria and Alexander's room. Aria decided to hint at her witchy past, and feeling the magic within Joy already, she decided her middle name will be Rosemary. Joy Rosemary King. Many people see rosemary as a sign of love and happiness, which is what Aria wants her child to emulate. Aria heads to work thinking about how excited she is for Joy to come into the world.

The invitations for the wedding have been sent out at Aria can't help but dream at work about her unborn baby and the commitment she's going to make to the man she loves. Everything is falling into place.

Alexander is so relived once he found the witches after Aria. They used blocking spells so Aria and Matilda can't locate them with a locator spell. Alexander sent out men to scout where the witches' coven supposedly resides and they saw witches milling about the grounds. Alexander is in strategy mode now to plan the attack on the coven's compound.

Aria gets back from work and makes her way to Alexander's office, wanting to see her handsome man. Alexander is also thinking about his fiancé at that very moment, hoping she'll return from work soon.

There's a light knock at Alexander's door and his beautiful mate enters. She's glowing from the pregnancy and has a cute pink t-shirt maternity dress on. She wears her Adidas shoes with it and Alexander's heart swoons at how adorable his wife is. "Hello gorgeous" Alexander says seductively.

Aria instantly becomes wet at the sound of his low, gravely voice. The way he looks at her, his eyes flickering amber you can tell he's trying to hold his wolf back from devouring Aria right there. Aria now struggles to hold her wolf back, bright yellow shining through her eyes. Aria locks the door and launches herself at Alexander unable to wait any longer. Her hormones make it harder to control her emotions and her sex drive is at an all time high.

Alexander carefully places Aria on his desk after swiping all his paperwork off. He lifts her dress and slides her underwear down slowly with his teeth. His hand massage her inner thighs and she bucks up toward him. "Please, I need you now" Aria begs. Alexander, still on the floor, spins around and starts demolishing her pussy with his tongue. He's licking her up and down, swirling his tongue around, and then he sticks two fingers in. Aria's legs are shaking now and she's whimpering. Alexander slides her ass slightly off the desk and then sticks a finger in her asshole. She gasps but starts moaning with pleasure as he sticks his finger in and out.

Aria is about to hit her peak and Alexander releases her and slams his dick into her pussy. He is ravishing Aria's sexy little body as he drives into her. Hard. She lets out a howl as she reaches her climax. Alexander has her orgasm three more times until they reach their breaking point together. Alexander pulls down her dress and hands her underwear to her. Aria and Alexander get dressed and he pulls her in for a long, passionate kiss. He whispers in her ear, "We're doing that again once I'm done working." Aria smiles and kisses him goodbye and goes to get lunch.

After lunch Aria attends her Luna duties. Sandy assists her with everything, she is basically a second in command to Aria. Now that Aria and Sandy have finished her lessons, they move on to bigger duties of the Luna. She has to work with the media as the spokesperson for the Alpha and Luna. She also must oversee battle plans alongside Alexander, but they haven't gotten there yet. Aria is working on helping with funding for the pack and public relations with other packs.

"Being the Luna you represent this pack now. Showing a kind but tough and dominant domineer will get you far amongst these other Alphas. They don't want a submissive woman as Luna, remember that" Sandy coaches her. "Now the Alpha of the Miller Lake pack, Alpha Titan has come to visit Sienna. He is the perfect Alpha to practice political conversation with." Sandy and Aria go to find Alpha Titan and Sienna.