Introduction

Welcome to the book 2 of  "It was only supposed to be one night."

I would like to thank those who have supported my very first fanfic, seriously I can't thank you enough. I remember the exact date when I published the very first chapter of the book.

Nov. 26, 2020

I remember how I just randomly thought of doing a female reader x Mina and I was like sure let's make one.

At that time I didn't really think about the plot that thoroughly and so I published it and thought that nobody would read it.

To those who read the story from the beginning especially Secret2838 who voted for the first chap although it was lame and only about 300 words I would like to thank you again for giving me the motivation to continue writing.

I remember you commenting that I did a good job and I should keep going, and if it wasn't for that comment I would have not written more chapters and have a book 2.

Becaus of what you did I even read fanfics of authors who were just starting out. I voted and commented at their stories, to motivate them just like what you did.

Thank you really.

Anyways, enough drama welcome to the book 2.

Anyways here are the titles:

Book 1:
"It was only supposed to be one night"

Book 2:
"But it turned to forever."

(A/N: See what I did with the book titles?)

WARNING!

THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN OR MENTION THE FOLLOWING: VIOLENCE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, ABUSE, TORTURE, SEX, RAPE, DEPRESSION, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, INAPPROPRIATE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, MURDER, INAPPROPRIATE WORDS.

If you feel uncomfortable with the words mentioned above, feel free to leave this book.

READ THIS BOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!