Chapter 13

Y/N'S POV

"Manager nim drive faster!" I shouted as I looked at the car behind us.

I can see her aiming the M4 at the van.

"Everybody get down!!!" I ordered, seconds before bullets whizzed inside our van.

They were all startled and immediately dropped down to the ground.

"Manager nim you okay there?" I asked remembering Colossus oppa still driving the van.

I heard a rather sarcastic laugh before he answered.

"You think?" His voice was trembling a bit.

"What in the actual fuck is going on?" Irene asked while sending me a cold hard stare.

"I can't right now." I responded, on the ground too.

"We're in a car chase and it seems that we're gonna die soon so you better tell me what kind of fuckery this is!!!!" She shouted, clear anger lacing through the tone of her voice.

I sighed knowing I have no other choice.

"Long story short I got mixed up in bad business, betrayed someone and now they're trying to kill me. Understand?" I said pissed off.

"Mike you have a gun right?" I averted my attention to him. He nodded before reaching for the gun behind his back.

He gave it to me, as I cocked the gun and got ready.

"I'll be back." I said before standing up and shooting through the window behind the back. Aiming for the wheel of the the vios behind our back.

Unfortunately they managed to avoid the five shots I sent them, I muttered a few words before dropping back down to the ground.

"Three bullets left." I muttered as I catched my breath.

"Do you have any more bullets?" I asked Mike and he shook his head.

Plan B then.

"Y/N are you fucking crazy?! Do you want to meet the big man that bad?" Soyeon scolded me.

"More like the devil, but the big man would be better." I replied making her roll her eyes.

I averted my gaze to Mina who has been quiet the whole time. She was looking down the floor.

Has she experienced something like this before?

Suddenly another round of bullets whizzed through the air making us cover our ears.

"Manager-nim please get to the building as fast as you could!!" I yelled, I saw him nod through the mirror. After seeing him nod I sunk my hands inside my right pocket, scanning for the small earpiece the President gave me.

I took it out of my pocket and pressed the button before putting the earpiece to my right ear.

It had a short beep before I heard a familiar voice.

'Wolf, what's your status?'

Eunseo.

"Drago, code red need backup at the building." I said through the earpiece. They had confused expressions on their faces but they kept their mouth shut.

'Roger, backup en route.'

"We're here!" I can hear Colossus oppa shouting from the driver's seat. I took a look once again and still the vios was still there.

These annoying bastards.

"Okay on the count of three run inside!!!" I said as they all nodded.