Chapter 9

HEADLINES

BREAKING NEWS:

DECEASED FORMER MEMBER OF FAMOUS GIRL GROUP ALIVE?!

FORMER GIRL GROUP. MEMBER KNOWN TO BE DEAD SPOTTED AT SEOUL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL ALONG WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF JYP ENT.

FAMOUS GIRL GROUP G/N MEMBER, BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE???

Former known to be deceased girl group member of G/N known as Y/N Park, was spotted by multiple people being wheeled in the operation room yesterday 6:32 pm. No further sightings of the girl group member was reported. Did Y/N Park fake her death? Or was there something far more deeper that caused her disappearance?

THIRD PERSON POV

Multiple articles were released about the girl who was brought back to life. The news spread like a wildfire, which caused chaos at the company.

JYP slammed his fist on his office table, clearly angry at how fast the media has caught up. He expected it to be later but his guess was apparently wrong. The staff at JYP ent. were able to take down the articles but the chain of tweets and posts were spreading too fast.

G/N arrived at the company, usually they would just pass by and greet those who noticed them. But this time everybody's focus was on them. Even their fellow label mates had their focus on them. Everybody in JYP ent. was in a daze. Many were confused as hell, many tried to ignore it but every hallway and every inch of space in JYP building was filled with chatters and gossips about the 'Girl brought back to life.'

The news was the center of attention of other entertainment labels as well.

I mean this type of thing is probably a once in a billion chances of happening.

Irene, entered her company. At first she was like an invisible person. But a stupid person shouted that the sister of Y/N was here, all eyes immediately went to her. The whispers got louder and louder as Irene walked faster and faster.

The girl found a practice room, with no hesitation she went inside and slammed the door shut. Her hands covering her ears, wanting to drown all the voices down.

What the girl didn't notice was that there were four people inside the room. Irene slowly let her hands fall down and saw four familiar faces. Fortunately, the practice room that she entered was the room for their group. Her group members were silent, looking down on the floor not wanting to say anything that will further worsen their leader's current state.

Instead Yeri, the closest to the stereo played their comeback song. This made their leader go to her position, and without saying any word they practiced and practiced.

Y/N'S POV

I'm laying in a hospital bed, I have no idea and absolutely no recollection on how I got here.

All I remember is falling off a cliff and into a river stream. Many unfamiliar faces visit me almost everyday. Mike and Irene, supposedly my brother and sister keep on visiting me everyday and checking on me.

Mina, another girl who visits me often. Everytime she cones to my room, she has eyebags under her eyes and had tear stained cheeks.

She's beautiful and caring. But something about her feels different, as if I was her lover or we were close friends.

I also learned that I was an idol, and was in a group called G/N.

A million thoughts and questions continue to flow through my mind.

But it was interrupted when somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled from my bed. The door was slightly ajar and a head peeked in.

A familiar redheaded woman then came in.

Yubin.

"Hey cap..... Do you remember me?" She said while slowly approaching my bed. Her face clearly displayed how unsure and how she was hesitating.

I internally chuckled, seeing a very rare moment that Yubin is actually scared and nervous.

She was always an uptight, yet fierce woman.

I decided to play a little prank on her.

"I'm sorry.... Who are you?" Yubin immediately froze on her spot.

Her expression as if her soul has left her body.

A few seconds passed and I immediately bursted out laughing.

"Yah! Captain! You're so mean!!! Why did you have to scare me like that!!!!!" She shouted while slapping my shoulders.

"Hey stop that! It hurts!!" I groaned as she stopped her action.

"Sorry..." She said scratching her nape.

"How's the team?" I asked fixing the position of my IV.

"Good, but we're missing our captain of course" She said as I gave her a little grin.

"Yubin" I said garnering her attention.

"Yes?" She fixated her gaze on me.

"Why are you here?"

She sighed and immediately dropped down to the seat.

"Well... I'm here to take you.... Somewhere." I tilted my head in confusion.

"Where?" I asked.

"Just somewhere nearby....."

"But how?" I asked as she chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry I'll get you there."

We arrived at an nearby warehouse, as we entered the lights suddenly turned on.

I saw a room at the far end, a man sipping his cup of tea inside.

I turned my head to face Yubin and she just gave me a nod. Indicating that I have to go to the room.

I walked inside and the man immediately stood up and greeted me.

I sat down, and the man offered me a cup of tea.

It was silent, the man sipping his tea while his gaze was glued onto me.

He set his cup of tea down and clasped his hands together.

His expression changed, and the atmosphere suddenly dropped a hundred degrees.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked clear confusion on my voice.

His once stoic face was broken as he broke into laughter.

.

.

.

"Oh come on Y/N stop pretending when you're around me, I know you remember everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rabiya ok lang hindi ka naka pasok sa top 10 huhu daya naman yung MU ngayong taon eh. At least naka semi finals ka pa..

Adios~~

-Sarah