Chapter 3

SUMMIT AFTER PARTY

Y/N'S POV

I froze in my spot, 'Why the fuck are they here?' I muttered under my breath. A heavy feeling suddenly weighing down my chest, making me shudder. I glued my eyes to one particular girl, she looked so ethereal. Her every move, so dangerous, luring me in and making me forget everything and anything. All I can see and remember is her. Only her.

She gazed at me for a short split-second, sending chills down my spine.

'After all this time, she still has the same effect on me.'

"Wolf, this is snake, are you sure this is the Prime Minister?" A familiar pitchy voice suddenly intrudes my thoughts.

"Of course why?" I responded shortly after gaining my composure.

"Something's off about this....." Yubin said with a hint of doubt and confusion in her voice.

I snapped my head to the direction where Yubin and the Prime Minister was. Yubin had already left the table, we locked eyes for a moment sending a message. She then held her thumb down, signalling she failed or something was wrong. Receiving her signal I nodded my head in return as I returned my gaze on the Prime Minister. I observed his movements, his right foot continuously tapping the cold concrete floor. He seemed like his mind was somewhere else. A waiter approaches him and offers a chardonnay. He took two glasses and drank it down.

'Based on his actions he's obviously nervous. A hint of worry and fear can also be seen displayed on his face. Something is definitely wrong.' I thought silently.

I was debating whether to wait, or put a bullet to his head right now.

Since the performance was still going on, this may be a perfect oppurtunity to kill him and leave no trace. But something is holding me back, a feeling that if I do it right now it would be like walking into a trap.

Suddenly the atmosphere got thick, a loud resounding bang made my head turn to the Prime Minister. To only see his body go limp, his brown eyes now slowly turning to grey.

Everbody was shocked at the sudden sound, turning their heads to find the source of the sound to only see a body and a pool of blood. Sending everybody to panic leading to total chaos.

"Shit, somebody got to him first. Mission objective, find the culprit." I ordered through the ear piece.

"Roger that boss."

I saw Yubin chasing after a hooded figure on the second floor. I took my gun out and screwed the silencer on.

I cocked it back and checked the chamber, making sure no bullets were jamming it.

My ears perked up, when familiar voices filled my ears, screaming for help. I immediately turned my body to the direction seeing the 9 girls blindfolded by hooded men.

I wasted no time, running towards their shadows slowly dissappearing out of sight.

I followed them through the back door, seeing multiple men loading the 9 girls squirming in their grasps.

"Fucking bitches stop moving or we'll shoot your heads off!" One of the men screamed irritated making my blood boil.

My vision darkened as anger coursed through my veins. I aimed my gun at one of them, putting a bullet through his head.

"The fucking he-" He didn't finish his sentence as a bullet went through his skull. I walked out of my hiding place and headed on, shooting those who dared to stop me from my tracks. I ran out of bullets as one of the men charged at me, I sidestepped and used the handle of the gun to hit his head I took out my knife and slit his throat, making his body fall limp to the cold hard floor.

Another man tried to land a punch on me, but his efforts were useless as I swept him down from his feet and stabbed him in his heart.

Two men charged at me, one holding a knife and the other empty handed.

I waited for them to be in a close proximity before I stepped to the side, kicking his legs making him fall down. I twisted his arm, making the knife fall off, I took the knife and aimed it at the bare handed man, hitting him straight to the heart. I used my other knife to slit the throat of the man lying on the floor.

I stood up, my suit now blood stained. I turned my body to the van, where nine girls were probably scared shitless.

They were still blindfolded, their hands tied up. I walked towards them and brought out my knife.

"P-please don't hurt us!" A familiar squirrel like person pleaded.

"Don't worry you guys are safe now." I responded, not thinking twice. When I realized what I had done I put my hand over my mouth mentally cursing myself.

"Wait....You sound familiar" A penguin like woman said.

I was about to say something when loud sirens was heard all over the place.

'Shit the police is here.'

I glanced at them one last time, especially to a particular person. I had the urge to tell her that it was me and be with her, but I knew that it was beyond the impossible.

Shaking off all of the thoughts that I had inside my head, I walked closer to her, slowly lowering myself to be in her same crouching position.

I held her face, feeling her tense up. I examined her features, my lips curving into a smile as I spotted her cute mole near her lip. And without second thought I leaned in, crashing my lips with hers.

Although it had lasted for just a mere few seconds, it was enough to spark something inside, something lying dormant for a long time.

I pulled back and saw that she had a dazed expression, I leaned in her ear and whispered,

'I love you, always remember that.'

I stood up, hearing gasps. Seeing, Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon staring at me with wide eyes. I gestured for them to keep quiet, but they were to shocked to move.

I chuckled and with one last look I left.

I ran and ran avoiding the police, while at the same time finding my team. But as I ran away from danger only one thought was surfacing through my mind.

'I'm coming home.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;)

Hope you enjoyed this chap!

Adios~~~~~

-Sarah