Chapter 11

Y/N'S POV

Sneaking back inside my hospital room was surprisingly, painful.

I completely forgot how my broken bones were still mending.

My idiot friend Yubin who was supposed to drop me back to the hospital, left me alone in the middle of nowhere.

It all started when she was called in for work, who immediately panicked on what to do since I was with her.

She told me to wait at the side of the road, but eventually she forgot about me.

I got ditched, yeah.

Sometimes I just want to beat the living shit out of her for being so forgetful and clumsy, but she always knows how to slip out of the situation.

I had to walk all the way to the hospital, steal somebody's jacket, hide whenever somebody's close and climb through the window of my room.

Luckily nobody was in the room yet, or not.

"Hey Y/N we're sorry for disturbing yo-"

I turned around slowly to see G/N slowly entering the room, the door making a weird creaking noise.

"-what happened to you?" Soyeon asked pointing to my chest area.

I followed where she was pointing and saw the area where I got stabbed was bleeding.

'Shit, the wound must have opened again. Yubin I'm gonna punch you real hard when I see you again-'

"Call the doctor." Ryujin obliged as I still kept my mouth shut.

"Aish where did you go?" Natty suddenly appeared behind me, scaring the living crap out of me but I kept my composure.

I still kept my mouth shut, not wanting to pull them in this mess. And of course not wanting to get caught.

"Come on let's get you to bed." Soyeon said while tying her hair up. I nodded as Natty and Soyeon tried to guide me back to bed, but I refused.

I went back on my own, and just on time the doctor arrived with a few nurses holding a surgical kit.

He sighed as he took a seat beside me.

He took a syringe with an unknown liquid inside, and was about to inject it to me.

'Trust no one.'

A sudden thought rang through my head.

The first rule that an agent should possess.

I stopped his hand and shook my head indicating a no.

He looked at me confused before he spoke once again.

"This is just anesthesia, it won't bite." He showed a grin. I took a quick glance at the syringe and noticed how it was a different color.

'Damn, Marc already caught up to me.'

I mentally cursed at myself.

I stil insisted a no to him.

"Without anesthesia this will hurt like hell." He asked once more I just nodded.

"Yah, pabo you're being stubborn again just take the damn injection." Natty snickered at Soyeon's remark.

I gave them both a 'Friendly' glance as they both looked away from me. The other two just facepalmed.

The doctor sighed, putting back the syringe in place and proceeding to stitch up my wounds.

It did sting, a lot.

But I'm used to it.

After the doctor finished stitching it up, Natty helped me close my hospital gown.

After that, she put a blanket over my body. And unexpectedly, I dozed off.

THIRD PERSON POV

Seeing their group member sleep peacefully, they decided to go back to their dorm to get some rest too. Their schedules were hectic, especially since they just released another comeback song.

"Come on, let's get some rest." Their leader, Soyeon told them and they agreed. One by one they exited the room, trying to exit without making any possible sound that could disturb Y/N.

Just a few minutes passed, a faint knock was heard in the sleeping girl's room. The sleeping gurl seemed to be unbothered as a figure peeked at the door.

She smiled at the sight of the girl, although every time she sees the girl it feels like her heart is being painfully, ripped apart slowly piece by piece.

But that didn't bother her, what she needed to do was make the girl remember of everything.

The girl finally entered the room, taking a seat beside her lover or better yet, fiancé sleeping peacefully.

The girl slowly leveled her head to get a better view of her fiancé's facial features.

It was as if it was the first time they had met, the sleeping girl still as beautiful as ever.

The older girl, continued on gazing on the sleeping beauty beside her.

It was as if all her troubles are being washed away, just by being with the girl.

She slowly brought her hand up, tracing the shape of her fiancé's face. Unknowingly, tears started to roll down her cheeks.

But she was smiling through it, it was the least that she can do.

Y/N suddenly started to move to her right side, stil asleep but facing her fiancé's face.

The older girl, was surprised by the sudden action. But she loved it anyway.

Moonlight made its way to the face of the younger girl, making her look more ethereal.

It was as if the older girl was looking at an angel that had descent straight from heaven.

The older girl was about to remove her hand, when a cold but familiar hand held hers.

"Mina....." The younger muttered, but loud enough for the older girl to hear.

"I'm scared....." The younger seemed to have a dream, but that didn't matter as Mina could feel the dejection from the younger girl.

"... I look okay... On the outside..." The younger continued to mutter.

"..But inside....I'm too broken... that I can't be.... Broken..anymore..." Mina felt her eyes brimming with tears, as she remembered the times when she felt like this.

But Y/N saved her before she could fall deeper.

"What can I do.....to fix you?" Mina whispered, but soon chuckled knowing the girl probably didn't hear it.

And as if Y/N had heard it all the sleeping girl responded,

"Just...don't leave me....stay with me." Mina saw a tear rolling down Y/N's cheek, she felt sorry and saddened to what the girl had gone through for all those years.

Although she doesn't know what happened, she knew that it was torment.

Just with the way the girl distances herself from other people, she can tell that the younger girl have entered a dark never ending abyss.

And Mina was afraid, that she may already be too late.

Because the younger girl, may have fallen too deep.

Too deep, that she may never be able to swim back up the surface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update!

Adios~~

-Sarah