Chapter 12

FIVE DAYS TILL THE PRESS CONFERENCE

Y/N'S POV

"You're discharged Miss Park, but you need someone to accompany you everytime you go somewhere. We'll prescribe you some painkillers and you need to be on crutches for at least two weeks since you're legs have a few ligaments damaged." The doctor, Doctor Hwang said while writing prescription.

"Who's the gaurdian of the patient?" He asked as he looked at the people scattered across the room.

There were seven people inside, G/N, Mina, Mike and Irene.

Meanwhile, I was seated on a wheelchair. It's quite comfortable actually.

"I am." Irene raised her hand first as the doctor nodded and gave her the prescription.

"Well, then you're free to go Miss Park." He smiled at me as he opened the door.

"Let's go Y/N." Mike said from behind as he gripped on the wheelchair and wheeling me out of the room.

The others followed, with my belongings. Mina was carrying my crutches, Ryujin bringing my clothes since she's the the strongest among the four.

We arrived at an elevator, Irene pressed the button for the ground floor as she read the prescription.

The elevator ride was quiet, too quiet.

That was until the door dinged open at the Fourth floor, and a woman with a cap entered.

The moment she entered I can feel the atmosphere getting thicker. I could tell immediately, something bad will happen.

She situated herself at my right side, a perfect position to attack me since most of them were on the left side.

I rolled my eyes to right, and examined her. Her back had a bulge, realizing it was a gun. She was also gripping something on her right hand, something sharp.

A knife probably.

I moved my eyes to her face, and saw her neck had a tattoo. The symbol was oddly familiar.

"Hey, Y/N you okay?" I snapped my head back to face Natty.

"H-huh? Yeah, I'm okay." I replied although mentally cursing myself for being obvious.

The door dinged once more. Finally we arrived at the ground floor.

"Here, put this on." Mina gave me a mask.

Probably to avoid unwanted attention.

After I put the mask on, I checked my surroundings once more. Checking if there were more suspicious people.

After a good look, I can confirm that only the girl trailing behind was the only one suspicious and somehow hostile.

'Marc probably sent her to finish me off." I thought to myself.

We managed to exit the hospital quietly, after a quick wait outside the hospital.

A black van came into view.

After the van parked in front of us our manager went off.

Of course I still remember manager-nim.

I just need to pretend I don't know anything. To avoid people I care about to get dragged in this politically messed up fight between two powerful people.

"Hey lil' sis let's get you inside." Mike said, I was about to let him carry me to the van when something felt wrong.

I stopped his actions and looked around, the girl wasn't around anymore.

'Shit where did she go?'

I asked myself as I continued to search my surroundings.

"Something wrong?" Mike asked with evident worry on his face.

This grabbed the attention of the others loading my things inside the van.

"What's bothering you Y/N?" A worried penguin asked.

A cute penguin to be honest.

"Nothing, let's go home." I replied with a grin. Shaking off the feeling of something bad may happen.

She nodded and Mike carried me to the van. We were all seated, and the van was moving at a steady pace.

I looked out the window, and enjoyed the view of the trees. The  wind swirling around causing the leaves to fly along the wind.

It was a nice view to look at.

Suddenly, the van jerked forward as if we were hit by a car.

Everybody inside jerked forwards along the van.

"What the hell was that?!" Irene said almost shouting, clearly angry.

I opened the window and peeked outside. There I saw a black vios following us closely, inside I managed to get a glimpse of the same woman from the elevator.

The vios once again hit our van, making others stumble forward.

Mike hit his head on the window but there was no bleeding.

"The fuck?" Colossus oppa cursed as he hit his head on the steering wheel. But thankfully he immediately went back to driving.

I once again peeked outside the window to get a clear view.

And saw that the woman had and M4 on her hand.

Shit.

This is not good at all.

I kept on cursing myself while thinking of a plan to avoid them or at least escape.

That was until the car hit the back of our van once again.

"Colossus oppa! Step on it!" I abruptly shouted which caused the others to be startled.

"Why-"

"JUST FUCKING STEP ON IT!!" I shouted at him once more, unintentionally cutting him off. Although it wasn't my intention to offend him in some way.

He stared at me for a moment before he obeyed my command.

"Y-Y/N what's going on???" Mina asked confused, her voice was shaking probably shocked from my sudden outburst.

I sighed and shook my head before answering.

"I'll explain later, but right now hold on to your seats. This is going to be one hell of a ride."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will update either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow....

Hope ya'll enjoyed this chap!

Adios~~~

-Sarah