Chapter 2

PRESENT

MINA'S POV

It has been 3 years since Y/N's death. We held a simple funeral for her, all of the staff from JYP ent. came to pay their respects. G/N was also their sobbing, their leader trying her best to hold them together and prevent them from falling apart. Many others who knew her also came, like the bar owner Moonbyul and her girlfriend Solar.

Of course Y/N's brother Mike, and her sister Irene came. They were sobbing when they came to the funeral, I tried to hold back my tears but as the funeral came to an end my tears managed to break free as I fell down on my knees and cried my heart out.

I was left heartbroken, for a year I was in a depressive state and had many attempts to kill myself. It was until Irene bursted into our dorm, dragged me out of my room(pulling me by the hair), slapped me, gave me a good scolding, and made me wake up and snap back to reality. After that, I tried to piece myself back together again and in a few months I succeeded.

Today is her death anniversary, February 24.

"Hey Mina.....You okay?" A familiar feminine voice woke me up from deep thought.

"I'm okay, Jihyo ah." I responded with a smile.

We were inside the Van along with my group mates, G/N and Red Velvet along with Mike inside another.

We were heading to the Cemetery, a bouquet of flowers in my hand.

Today, instead of wearing a somber look just like everytime I visit Y/N's grave, I was putting on a smile to which my group members gave me weird looks.

"Girls we've arrived." Our manager nim informed us, one by one we got off the van and saw familiar faces immediately.

"Annyeong Irene, Mike." I greeted them first as they did the same. As for G/N they immediately rushed over to us and tackled me, Irene and Mike into a hug. After Y/N died we became closer, it was like we passed a silent agreement to stick together. We supported each other and treated each other like friends, although they were devastated, they recovered quickly.

"I- I can't breathe." I managed to say as they immediately let go.

"Sorry unnies, oppa." They sratched their napes and lowered their heads apologetically.

I managed to let out a chuckle as Mike ruffled their heads, while Irene just smiled and chuckled along with me.

My group members and Red velvet also greeted them and hugged them. After Sana hugged Natty, I could see a visible pinkish tint on her cheeks. She immediately hid behind her leader's back squealing, Soyeon probably thinking she was on drugs again. She only sighed at the squealing girl behind her back.

Become a leader they say, it'll be fun.

"You really missed us that much?" I asked them as they immediately nodded.

"Let's go now." Irene said as we followed her. I purposely slowed my pace walking to talk to Natty.

"Hey I thought you were straight?" I whispered to her ear into which she immediately punched me playfully in my shoulder.

"Y-yah Unnie! I am straight!" She exclaimed, now the pinkish tint forming on her cheeks.

"Nope, my gaydar says otherwise." I replied bluntly as she kept on hitting my shoulder.

"I swear I'm straight................................. As a circle." She widened her eyes at what she just said.

"Well then welcome to the club!" I exclaimed excitedly although I doubt that it would be as loud as Jihyo's voice.