Chapter 7

THIRD PERSON POV

"W-where is she?" The younger girl managed to stutter out, still in shock. Irene noticed the black sling bag on the younger girl's hand, took it and checked if any of her belongings where gone.

"She's at Seoul University Hospital Miss Myoui, but right now I have to ask you a few questions-

The man didn't finish his sentence when the older girl grabbed Mina's hand and bolted out of the apartment.

They hurriedly ran until they reached the car, where Mike was waiting in the driver's seat.

Mina and Irene wasted no time as they immediately got inside, Mike immediately speeding the car up as fast as he could.

The ride was like a blur, nobody said anything. They were too shocked to even mutter a word.

The car suddenly came to a screeching stop when they arrived in front of the E.R.

Mike turned off the engine as they all got out running. They opened the E.R. Doors harshly before scrambling inside asking for Y/N. People looked at them as if they were crazed headless chickens, some recognized the two snapping pictures at them, while some didn't mind.

Mina saw how asking random people were useless, and so she went to a doctor nearby and decided to inquire about a patient.

"Excuse me, is there somebody admitted here with a name of Y/N? Park Y/N to be exact?" Mina asked the doctor who turned around to say that he can't give out patient information. But as soon as he saw who she was he immediately told her what she wanted.

Mina thanked the doctor, not forgetting to give an autograph before finding Irene and Mike in the middle of the E.R.

"Mike! Irene! She's in O.R. Two!!"
Mina told the two of them before leading them down the hall where the operating rooms were situated.

They arived in front of the O.R. and saw multiple nurses, their clothes bloodstained running in and out of the O.R.

"Get me all of the AB blood you can find right now!!!" They managed to hear the operating surgeon screaming orders as nurses scrambled to get AB blood from the blood bank.

With the door opening and closing, Mina managed to see a familiar woman, unconscious the hands of the operating surgeon holding her lower abdomen to prevent the woman from bleeding out.

Mina couldn't bear the sight of seeing how weak and bloody the body of her Fiancé, and the fact that she has just found her, but it may be too late.

Mina turned around walking towards the seat, visible tears forming in her eyes before clasping her hands together, praying to every deity she knows, or remembers.

The older girl saw how dejected they younger was, but she knew she wouldn't be of help.

She slowly sat down tears slowly rolling down her cheeks, as she blankly looks at the O.R. Doors where panicked nurses were visible.

Mike saw the state the two were in, he tried to not le this emotions take control but it couldn't be stopped.

He sat down next to his sister, sobbing. His eyes started to water too, as his sister's cries echoed through the halls.

He could only take her hand with his and gently caress it.

"She's gonna be okay." The younger brother said while holding his sister's hand.

"But what if she's not?" The older sister managed to say through her sobs.

The younger brother couldn't bear to think of the possibility of Y/N not getting through this.

He could only give a shoulder to cry on to his sister, as he tried to fight back the tears. But he failed as he found himself crying with his sister, who was sobbing on his shoulder.

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours. Everything felt so slow, everything was so clear and unclear at the same time.

The other members of Twice and G/N along with their PD nim was also informed about Y/N, they rushed to the hospital which resulted to them dropping everything to go to the hospital. They arrived at the hospital, many people speculated as to why many members of the JYP nation and even JYP himself where there. But they didn't give a damn as their priority was to find Y/N. They got the O.R. Number and rushed to the O.R.

They were sprinting, but it came to a stop as they saw the dejected and sad looks on the three people sitting in front of the O.R.

They could only sit down and sob, as the familiar beep that determines and lets then know how Y/N was suddenly got louder and it beeped continuously.

Another pair of nurses rushed out, their masks hanging by their necks as they rushed to get more blood.

JYP himself saw the state of Y/N and couldn't help but to feel guilty, guilty for not searching for her enough. Guilty for assuming that she was dead ever since that video was shown.

Twice felt sorry for Mina, they never saw the girl full of sorrow and sadness.

G/N was sobbing non stop, their leader barely holding them together.

Another hour passed and the doors opened, with a tired doctor walking towards them.

"How is she?" Irene asked.

The doctor gave a sigh before answering.

"She's stable, but she lost too many blood. She has two broken ribs and she was stabbed in her right lung and stomach. It's a miracle she's still alive." The doctor said as Irene immediately hugged Mike feeling relieved that her sister, her baby sister was okay.

"So she's okay?" Natty asked her eyes lighting up.

"Well, we got her heart beating. But we don't know how long her brain had no blood. I cann only say that physically her body is okay, but her brain we still won't know until she wakes up." The doctor said which made their expressions drop.

"She'll be okay..." Mike repeatedly told Irene, that Irene even started to believe it.

"We'll let you know when she wakes up." The doctor said before leaving them.

Mina sat back down along with the others, JYP excused himself and went back to the company since there were important matters.

They continued to wait and wait, some fell asleep some fighting the urge to fall asleep.

Suddenly a loud voice woke them all up, well maybe some some wher brought back to their bodies.

They paid their attention to the nurse running down to their direction.

.

.

.

.

.

"She's awake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here ya go another chap.

Hope ya'll like it!

(Things are about to get interesting)

(A/N:I STILL CAN'T GET OVER NANNO AND TK LIKE- EVERYTIME I WATCH EP 8 OF GIRL FROM NOWHERE I JUST CRY)

(A/N: Yuri and Sangwook too in Sweet Home. Netflix did them dirty in the webtoon they were supposed to be alive and together😭😭😭)

Adios~~~

-Sarah