1

Let's begin !!!

and remember it's Kimmon and Godt's version of MingPha.

---

It's 7.29 in the morning on Saturday and Phana already whisking a pancake dough in his hand, don't ask how can he be up so early on the weekend, well he is a morning person with the same routine every day wake up at 5 and then jogging and then cooking take a bath and then eating his breakfast and then going to the hospital or headquarter office for work. that's it, that is how is done every single morning.

"Morning!!!" right on time, 7.30 it's the time when Ming usually came back from the gym, with his all-wet black sportswear and gold headphone on his neck. Phana stares at Ming when he takes a bottle of water from the fridge "What's for breakfast?"

"Blueberry pancake"

Phana flipped the pancake, "my favorite!" Ming shouted, "btw, where is the painting that I gave you?" Ming says while pointing at the Soulages' black painting in the living room.

Phana looks in the direction Ming pointed "oh the Ufan's?" and Ming nod "I moved it to Achara Estate"

Ming is shocked "You moved a half-million dollar painting to our home in the middle of the Borneo rainforest?"

Phana just nods "it needs colors in there" Ming pierces his eye "it only has wooden and grey, and a little popped color from Lee Man Fong's Balinese weaving painting." 

Phana gave Ming his plate, and he poured maple cream into Ming's pancake "Thanks, P'"

Ming keep staring at that painting "that painting, it spooks me" 

"Don't be ridiculous Ming" Phana said to him

"I did not, it looks like someone scratched into it" he move his eye to phana, and he shudder "Ih...it spooks me," he said when Phana sit next to him

---

"what's so important, P'?" Ming asked when he sees Phana more focus on his phone than on the breakfast

"oh..." Phana put his phone on the table and look at ming "Beam asked me to babysit for him" 

"Zion?" Ming asked in excitement and Phana just nod "just answer yes, we don't have any plan for today, do you?" Phana shakes his head "then, we should get ready!!!" Ming shouted

when Ming stand up "Ming..., finish your breakfast first!" Phana interrupts the enjoyment

---

"C'mon Let's go" that was what Ming said 30 minutes ago when he knocked on Phana's room

"P'Pha..., C'mon" that was what Ming said 15 minutes ago when he knocked on Phana's room "Zion is waiting" and phana just answer "wait a minute"

"P'Pha..., C'mon" was what Ming said a minute ago,  the difference is he is not knocking on Phana's room, he is sitting on the couch while playing the game on his phone.

"Let's go!" Phana standing in front of ming in his light blue CDG shirt tucked in his black chino pants looks complete with a black watch and black loafers, Ming is just stunned when he looks at Phana "Hello...Let's go! you said zion is waiting" he is back to reality when Phana snaps his finger in front of his face.

"Oh yeah...let's go" and Ming closed his game and walk into the key tray

"You don't want to finish your game first?" Ming shake his head "you'll lose" Phana said warning him

"So be it" Ming answered "It doesn't important" 

And when Ming takes his Aston Martin key from the tray, Phana stares at him "what?" Ming asked

"We're not taking your car"

"Why?"

"We're picking up a child, not girls" Phana answers "we don't need a Bond-style sports car" 

Ming put his car key on the tray and take Phana's car key instead "So we use yours..." 

"Let's go," says Ming while he is holding the door for Phana "Goodbye, home," says Ming when he closed the door, and it always can make Phana smiling

---

Hope you guys love it

Published 

-April 2021