Make No Mistake, He's Mine

Hey Guys, sorry for being gone for a month

Hope you enjoy it!

ENJOY!!!

---

When Phana returns it was around 3 PM, and he brings paper bags filled with clothes from some local brands and luxury brands all in Ming's size, Phana out of nowhere remembers his promises at the brunch that this year he will change Ming's closet to have a more vibrant color. so yeah, he fulfills his promise by shopping for Ming.

"You went shopping for me?" asked Ming curious

Phana just nodded "I promise you, I will change your wardrobe this year"

"Thanks, Phi." says Ming he takes all the bags and brings them to the foyer and texts the butler at his home to take it all and clean them at Ming's house and bring it back to Phana's Apartment all pressed and hung.

"No worries," Phana says "I used your credit card" 

Ming chuckles "So?" he asked, there is no way someone coming back from a so-called 'date' will bring home clothes for someone else.

"So what?" 

"You and Wayo, it's all clear?"

Phana sighs "He didn't show up"

"I am sorry" that whats all can Ming says when he heard wayo also didn't show up at the brunch, this morning it was Ming who says for Phana to go, but when afternoon came and he knew that Wayo also didn't show up, he had this feeling of guilt inside him.

"At least I got my scrambled" Phana cheers, it's supposed to be Ming who cheers Phana up, but it won't make him any better either, so instead, he tries to get better by cheering someone up.  

---

Days went by, weeks go by, and it was almost a month since Phana had a date with Wayo, and since Wayo didn't show up last time, they just ended up chatting occasionally; not on daily basis like what Ming and Phana do, but quite often. On one occasion when Ming and Phana had their dinner together, Ming asked how it is going Phana describe it as 'uncertain and ambiguous'; they can have a deep-meaning conversation or do sleep calls all night but the next day Wayo has just gone, he can't be reached, or anytime Phana asked to have a dinner together, Wayo is the one declining it. Still, the next day Wayo will show up at the hospital and they have lunch together.

It's Saturday night, the 13th of February; Phana and Ming already plan for the night, they order takeout from their favorite seafood restaurant, Ming and Phana this afternoon are driving to the bay to their favorite restaurant to get their chili crab, whole grilled fish, and grilled squid. they leave Phana's apartment at 3 PM and are back at 6.30 PM at 7 they start their dinner and finished at 7.30, and now, they are sitting in the TV room with Phana holding a big bowl filled with chili crab meat. 

"Tomorrow is valentines," says Ming reminding Phana

Phana just nodded, he knew tomorrow is valentines day, and he already reserved a table at The Atas. like he always does, he will wait for Wayo to show up.

"So...will you wait for him?" Asked Ming hesitates, and again Phana nodded "You can ask him directly, you can call him, and make sure he will come" Ming suggest

"No need, It won't be a surprise then," Phana says "I mean, for the past 5 years he is in overseas, and the Atas was his birthday memory, he says it's where he celebrated his birthday with his dad"/"Dad" Phana and Ming say in unison 

"So it's impossible for him not coming" Phana stated

"Why are you being such a hopeless romantic" Ming retorted