Go Your Own Way

Hey Guys, an UPDATE! YEAY!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

ENJOY!!!

---

Phana was discharged the days after Kit visited Ming the night before, He left the hospital in the morning, and he discharged himself so he doesn't need to wait for the papers to be done, the hospital just needs to send them to the 15th floor —Phana's office floor. he's accompanied by Beam and Kit when leaving the hospital but because Kit rushed to be back to Lasem, Beam and Phana just need to drop him at the Kempinski and leave Beam and Phana in the car alone. Beam is offering for Phana to stay at Beam's house for a couple of days for observation, which Phana agrees on.

"Can you drop Me at Ming's house first? I can walk by myself to your house" asked Phana 5 minutes before they have to turn right to Lightpeak Hill Avenue —Beam's and Ming's house address. last night he can overhear Kit and Beam's conversation when Kit asks him about where Ming's whereabouts. 

Beam looked at Phana curious "You wanted to see him?" 

Phana nodded, Beams turns off the signal of the car and went straight to Lightpeak National Park where Puri de Daichapanya is located, it was on the higher grounds different from the avenue who's located on the foothill; Its located in the Light Peak Royal Botanical Garden. No human structure in the country is higher than Puri de Daichapanya which is very controversial when it was built, although it's only 2 km away from Lightpeak Hill Avenue. Well, the other one is the royal family's Buddhist monastery, it's located 500 meters from the house front gate in a radius, not distance. 

Before entering the Puri there are multiple checkpoints, one is before entering the national park; it was checked by the national park ranger, the second is when entering the Puri de Daichapanya complex and the third is when entering the main house complex, both checkpoints were checked by Gurkha regiment, Ming's house was one of the places in the world where it was guarded by Gurkhas regiment.

When he arrives, he knocks on the main house door, After it was opened by Mr. Tomo —puri de Daichapanya's very own 54 y.o butler. "Phana?" asked Sandra from behind Phana, she was standing next to Beam, she wears an oversized double-breasted military-style white shirt tucked inside black shorts with so black Hermes Birkin 30; if just she wears a golden buckle in her belts just like she wore at the mother-daughter luncheon 3 months ago, she will look like someone who just graces Ralph Luarens's spring ready-to-wear runway "Are you okay?" Sandra confirms; Phana had an accident 4 days ago and when she heard the news it sounded like it was a terrible accident.

Phana nodded confirming that he is fine "I want to meet Ming"

"Oh Ming" Sandra said "He is in the Loro Blonyo Pavilion, He is not leaving the pavilion since who is his ex? Kit? Kitty? KitKat? or whatever that guy visiting him last night"

"Owh" Phana is Disappointed that Kit is the one who visited Ming first instead of him; maybe that is why when Kit picks him up this morning he asks, 'Does Ming send you anything?' 

"Please look out for him," Asked Sandra worry "He hasn't had his breakfast yet, Tomo texted it to me" She added informing "That's why I was rushed coming back home when the restaurant is so packed" She finishes with tapping Phana's hand hoping Pha will agree

Phana just nodded

Sandra instructed Mr. Tomo to take Phana to the pavilion where Ming resides, Mr. Tomo drives the boogie car from the main house to the pavilion; it is usual for people to drive the boogie car in Ming's house it's simple because the complex is just too vast.