Shake It Out

Hey Guys, an Update! YAY!! FINALLY!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

ENJOY!!!

---

"Ming wasn't home last night," says Phana to Beam. they were in the cafeteria eating their lunch; Beam enjoyed his chicken rice while Phana only looked at his fried Bee hoon, and played with it. Beam who has stared at him since the beginning only can sigh.

After last night Phana was left stunt in the lobby; he was worried about where Ming could possibly go. The last time Ming spent a night out uninformed was a year ago; he spent the night out basically it's his daily basis but suddenly the habits were just gone. He always came home and when he spent the nights out he would text Phana, and it was always work-related, not once in a year was it isn't work-related; even when he hangouts with his engineer pack and came home late he always back to Phana's apartment.

"I know," says Beam; Phana looks at him in disbelief "You know his house is only 2 houses away from me, right?" asked Beam, and Phana nodded "suddenly the house owner came back in the middle of the night, the whole lane was in curious" Beam explains; Yes, Beam and Ming shares the same lane and its one of the exclusive neighborhood in the country; only 17 houses are there, this road is often compared to the Nassim road in Singapore with the average houses was sold to 117 million 

"Ah, glad to know he is home" Phana is relieved and he is smiling. a dazed smile

"What happened?" Beam asked, when he waiting for an answer, Phana finally takes the first bite of his cold bee hoon "all right then, but you really need to talk to someone" Beam suggested after he saw Phana being a zombie-like for a day and treating silent by eating his bee hoon "anyway, your parking lot is empty" asked Beam changing the topics after he gets a glare from Phana

"I take the metro, I am not ready to drive"

Beam looked at him, thinking the worst "Are you involved in a car accident?" He ask, thinking maybe Phana had a trauma. it's normal for someone who used to drive and then got into a car crash and they got trauma, and that's the only possible explanation in Beam's head.

"Hey, I'm by the book" Defend Phana, Beam raised his eyebrows questioning Phana's statement "I won't be involved in a car incident" 

Beam rolled his eyes "Maybe ur car got hit" Phana glared at Beam "I said maybe!" Beam counter "So, do you want me to take you home" he offers

"When will you finish?" asked Phana

"I have surgery in 30 minutes, maybe I can close it at 4 or 5" Beam informs "So?"

"Okay," says Phana "meets up at the 495?" Asked him; referring to the call room in the hospital that Phana and Beam shared when they were pursuing their residency until now, no one dared to use the room except Phana or Beam; so it's become their sanctuary in the hospital.

---

"I saw you enter the scrub room at 3?" asked Beam after he locked the 495 room. Phana nodded "Why so early?" he asked again. Phana was entering the scrub room at 3; which makes him in the scrub room for almost 2 hours, just standing looking at the surgical room not touching his phone, just standing there waiting until Beam is closing.

Phana is laying on the top bunk beds, while Beam is unpacking his weekender "I just can't, I stop my rotation and asked the nurses to report to me online" he says while looking to the empty ceiling

"Any interesting case? or do you see last night's Causeway Cook-Off?" the moment he speaks. Beam cursed himself, he knew Phana is not watching last night's episode "How about Mrs. Lim's progress? is she getting better?" he remembers Mrs. Lim is one of Phana's patience with whom he was concerned.