Chapter 32: The Spare Room (4.3k Reads Special Chapter)

(TW: Cursing, mentions  of $3xu@l @$$@ult, mature subjects. Caution is advised)

After the pep talk, the boys were more energetic than ever. I watched them play around with Gureum and Yeontan, but, after a while, Jimin noticed that I was alone near the doorway so he came over and started to slow dance with me. If there were benefits to being shorter than Park Jimin, this was definitely one of them.

"Y/N, may I ask you something?"

"Of course Jiminie what is it?"

"Given what was going to happen to me before you showed up and what happened to you with Chris, this may or may not be the wrong time. But it feels like I have loved you for a thousand years," He said while spinning me around. "And, if you'd let me, I would love you for a thousand more. Namjoon-hyung told me that you feel the same way for me. So, if this is too soon, then let me know, but Jung Y/N, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

"Park Jimin, I thought you'd never ask."

I stopped our awkward turning and twirling, pulled him in by the collar of his shirt, and kissed him.

It wasn't just a regular kiss though. It was one of those kisses.

One of those kisses where it feels as though the songs of a thousand suns danced across your lips.

One of those kisses where it feels as though time itself has ceased to exist and the only two people alive are you and him.

One of those kisses that has a distinct flavor (His is strawberry mochi, Hongjoong's was warmth and Salted Caramel, and Cha-, that one's was hot chocolate and fresh pastries).

One of those kisses that took a lot longer than it should have to happen.

And boy, was it worth the wait.

When we finally pulled apart, it was just a little too quiet. Then the applause kicked in. Jungkook was jumping around with Taehyung, and they were cheering like the ship in their favorite K-drama had just set sail. Jin was in the kitchen, whipping up some celebratory brownies, with a very confused and  determined looking Namjoon as his sous chef. Yoongi was nudging Hobi, and Hobi looked like he was about to murder Jimin. 

He came up to me after Jimin finally walked away. 

"Y/N, I will tell you this now. The minute he tries to take away your friends, come to me. I wish you would've stayed with Chris. I know that some little part of you knows that he would never do that to you. Jimin doesn't love you, he wants to use you. You've been number one on his yandere list for a while now, and he's done some seriously psycho shit before. Think back to that night, was there anything that you might have overlooked in that scene?"

I looked at him like an alien for  a second, but immediately changed my attitude towards him. My Hobi has never lied to me about anything before, why would he start now?

"I will keep an eye out for flags Hobi, thank you."

"You're welcome, bubs. Stay as safe as you can."

Jimin walked back over to me and Hobi with two red solo cups that had sparkling water in it. Both glasses were clear as day, so I had no reason to worry. 

"What,if I may ask, have the Fabulous Jung siblings been talking about?"

"We've been talking about where I'm going to be staying, baby. Nothing to worry about, anyways, I'll just sleep on the couch."

He tsked his tongue. "Ah-ah, my baby, I will show you to our spare room. But first, I have a surprise for you in my car."

Hoseok looked visibly uncomfortable, but I thought it was fine. 

I took a large swig of the cup that Jimin gave me.

My stomach feels all swirly....

He wouldn't drug me, surely not, right?

We get outside,  and he opens my door and lets me get in. When I turn around, a white fast food napkin with an innocently sweet smell is being shoved in my face.

Then, I black out. 

You will not believe how quickly things escalated from there.