Chapter 12: The One Where The 4th Wall Breaks

Felix's P.O.V:

I climb up the fire escape, leaving Y/N with the bags at the bottom. As I get closer and closer to our window, I see the lights turn on and off. Shit, I huff under my  breath. I wave for Y/N to grab the bags and start climbing up before I open and crawl through the window as quiet as possible. 

I wave a hand out to Y/N to hide. Thankfully enough, she does, right as Chris-hyung turns around in my spinny gaming chair. "Wanna tell me where you were, Lee Felix?" He's so intimidating when he's mad, Felix, you're not gonna get away with this.

"I was with Ch-changbin hyung!" The chair next to Chan spins  around, revealing a shirtless, sleepy Changbin clinging to Gyu. "Wanna fucking try again?"

"Ok well excuse me for being the one who answered her call for help and comforted her when the rest of you bastards ignored her and ate. Not to mention, its food that she made for us. Not only does she need a new phone, but that bastard tricked her into a relationship and broke up with her over text because someone gave him a couple hundred thousand won to do it! She called me to tell me she wanted her home. She wanted me. Me, you guys, because instead of spamming her, I went and checked on her." 

I turned to Chan. "If anything, you should've helped. You know that if she's hurt and doesn't want to see us, she goes to KQ. You should've known, Christopher. The guys have been ignoring  her since Day 1 of her visit and I'm done with it. We're having a meeting tomorrow in the practice room after dinner. She will be with me all day since we don't have a schedule. Now get out of our room."

As soon as they walk out, I shut and locked the door. Good, I thought to myself. They're playing along. Now, I just need Y/N to fall asleep so we can get the surprise started. 

Now listen, you guys out there. Yeah, you. The one reading this. I'm gonna explain.

We've been planning this big party/picnic thing for Y/N since we found out she was coming, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. she can't know! That's why the guys have been ignoring her. Because they knew they'd spoil something, so please forgive us.

I waved to Y/N to let her know that  it was ok. Now, we have to get her to sleep.