Chapter 16: The One With The Date <Part 1>

**(A/N: Yes these kinds of titles are inspired by my favorite TV show, Friends.)**

I woke up next morning relaxed and relieved. And apparently I have a visitor, because Felix is sitting in the corner of my bunk next to my feet eating vegemite on toast.

"So." He says while smiling at me. 

"So?" 

"You have him all lovesick. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

"Who? Chris?"

"Yes, Chris, dingo. Oh, prepare to be very active  today." He climbed off my bed and exited the room.

Active? Why? Oh well, you never know with Chan. We might be going to the gym or we might be going swimming, but you never know. I climbed out of bed and changed into this:

I walk into the kitchen and rest my head on Chan's shoulder as he continues to work on breakfast

"So? Active?"

"Oh, is that what Felix was talking to you about?"

"Yes, Chris. But why was he sitting on the corner of my bed to tell me to be active today?"

"Because..,you're going to be active today. Because," he paused with a dramatic sigh, "today is random dance day. And the reigning champ is Hyunjin. And we're counting on you," He says as he hugs me then gently nudges me off of his shoulder so he can get to his tiny fridge, "to win it. So go get some stretching in. Hyunjin is still asleep and he always hits the practice rooms early so get in there before he does."

"Ok!" I happily say as I kiss his cheek then go to the practice room, ruffling sleepy Jisung's hair on my way out.

*Start VLIVE: Y/N-ah's random dance practice*

"Heya there STAY! So here's the deal, I know it's early, but you gotta help me out here. Today is Random Dance Day, and I'm up against the boys and reigning champion Hyunjin for the title. I have my choreo playlist ready, and I'll be doing 20 songs. Ok?"

They're so supportive, I think to myself as they blow the comments up with positivity.

"Rock it Y/N! Even if you're up against Dance Prince Hwang, I know you have a fighting shot!"

"You've got this Y/N!"

DANCE SONGS:

1- WAVE by ATEEZ

2- BOSS by NCT U

3- Baby Don't Stop by NCT U

4- Fire by BTS

5- Save Me by BTS

6- Baepsae by BTS

7- FANCY by TWICE

8- Nun Nu Nan Na by cignature

9- BANG BANG BANG by BIGBANG

10- Ring Ding Dong by SHINee