Chapter 28: Genius Lab- Enter At Your Own Risk

I pulled up to BigHit and pulled my crutches out of the passengers seat. Well, at least I assumed they were mine. Chris had probably bought them earlier without me knowing. Anyways, they were about to come in handy.

I hopped in after what looked like a failed auditioner held the door open for  me. Trust me, kid, I know, I thought to myself. The secretary looked up from the front desk and nodded. "Yoongi is in his studio;  Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung are out at dinner, Namjoon is at an art museum, Jin went to go eat dinner with his brother and you've got 30 mins until Hoseok is done with the trainees. Do I need to send someone to carry you?"

I sighed, greatful that she knew. "No ma'am, but a wheelchair would be nice so I can get there faster. And could you hold onto the crutches until tomorrow?"

She nodded curtly. "Thank you ma'am," I said as I traded her my crutches for a wheelchair. 

"See you tomorrow morning ma'am."

"Please, Ms. Jung, call me Eunyoung."

"See you tomorrow then, Ms. Eunyoung"

I sped down the hallways, skidded past every door and, after a very impatient ride up the ever with some not so bad music **(A/N:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2gr980Pgq161wf0q2Albhy?si=_D8Q2sgsS7eObFXVnYshkA )** ,  the genius lab was visible. I skidded to a halt outside the door and listened. He was playing DNA. I knocked our secret knock, JK's whistle. 

He came over and opened the door for me. "How long until Hobi gets done?"

"About 20 minutes. "

"Alright. Come on in."