Chapter 49: The Day Of (Dual POV) [15.5k Special!!]

***(A/N: Regular Font is Chan, Italic font is Y/N)***

I woke up that afternoon quite possibly way later than I should have. At 2 PM, exactly one hour before I had to be at the venue, I was pacing the floor.

There were several things that had happened between the engagement and now. I winced, gently touching the black eye that I miraculously have to cover before today's events that I earned the night before.

**FLASHBACK: BACHELOR'S PARTY**

I laughed as I took a swig out of my bottle of peach soju. Tomorrow was going to be a perfect day. However, my dream-like reverie was soon interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.

I turned around, none of my groomsmen paying any mind to anything other than the pool table, and there they were. BamBam, Jaebeom, and the man I've been desperately trying to avoid. Park Jimin. I immediately got defensive. "What do you want?"

I heard Bam and JB laugh from behind me while Jimin looked me dead in the eyes from in front. "What do we want? Ask yourself what it is that we want."

A few minutes later, it takes Namjoon, Jungkook, Felix and Yoongi to carry me out of the bar and away from the three of them.

I sigh, running my hands through my hair when Yoongi walks in with a garment bag, closing the door behind him.

He looks at me and smiles softly. "Quite a shiner there, huh?" I nod. "Well," he says as he begins to take the tux out of the garment bag. "We've got KQ, JYP, YG and HYBE security surrounding the place, they'd be stupid to try something. You can't let them ruin this day. Not for you, and not for Y/N."

I stand up and stretch. "You're right, hyung. Thank you." He smiles, the "gummy smile" as dubbed by the ARMY, and pats the chair in front of the vanity. "C'mon big guy, let's get you ready, hm?"

Yeonjun and Amber were fussing over my hair, the Encanto soundtrack playing in the background. Nayeon was doing my makeup and Soobin was helping her, leaving HeuningKai, Beomgyu and Taehyun to guard the door to the bridal suite.

The rest of the TWICE girls, my bridesmaids, were walking around the venue, making sure everything was going smoothly. Amber, my maid of honor, got a phone call and handed the braid to Yeonjun, signaling him to keep going.

"Hm? You're on your way? Great! You have the..ohh the blue? OK well that's good since her dress and the garter are new, the bracelet is old, the earrings are borrowed....No yeah, I got you. OK see you soon."

Amber turned back to me and smiled. "Great news, pineapple, Eric has your something blue. It's a tiara, since he heard we weren't able to get one, and it has sapphires on it! Now, where we're we with your hair?"

I smiled as they got back into their groove. About 15 minutes later, Eric came into the room, huffing as if he was out of breath. "I got it! The groomsmen were walking around and I saw Chris but I didn't want him to see the tiara so I ran here."

He walked over to the vanity and set down the antique-looking wooden box. When he lifted the lid, I gasped. Inside was a beautiful silver tiara with small pieces of sapphires adorning it. I turned to him and smiled.

 I turned to him and smiled

"Thank you so much, Eric. Thank you." He smiled back at me. "Nothing to worry about, pineapple. Now, let's put this on hm? And don't cry, you'll smudge your makeup." He laughed. Slowly, I turned back to the vanity once I felt the tiara on my head.

Today, I felt invincible because I know that no matter what happens, he'll be waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

(TIME SKIP)

I heard it before I registered what it was. The orchestra that was playing in the tiny pavilion behind the guest seating was playing a mix of Neverending Story and Jungkookssi's Euphoria.

And suddenly, there she was. I felt like I was floating. I wanted to run to her. To hold her, whisper sweet nothings into her ear and make sure she knows how beautiful she is to me. But, I stayed rooted to the ground.

My best man patted my shoulder. "Koala looks beautiful, doesn't she?" I smiled brightly. "Yes she does, Lix. Yes she does."

When she reached the top of the aisle, Wooyoung and Hoseok-hyung passed her hand into mine, both giving her a tight hug before going to sit down in their spots along the front row.

There were two empty seats for her parents, and two for her grandparents. Next to those seats were Yoongi, Hobi, Wooyoung, and Hongjoong. On the second row sat my family. My mom, my dad, and my little brother and sister.

Rows and rows of idols and actors filled the seats around them and on either side of the aisle, all joined to watch as Y/N and I join together.

Then, the pastor spoke.

"Have either of you prepared any vows?" I nodded.

"Jung Y/N, you are the most beautiful, hard working, talented and kind person I have ever met. No matter what you face, you know that you are strong but you know that it is also okay to be weak. You've helped me in so many different ways, I don't know where I'd be without you. You are everything to me. My world, my heart, my home, and no matter what challenges we may face, I will always be there for you and I know in my heart that you will always be there for me. You are the stars in the sky, the sun and the moon, my Mikrokosmos, and I love you."

I teared up as Chris finished his vows. I tried to blink away my tears, then I pulled out the notes I had written a few days ago.

"My dearest Christopher, I truly would not be where I am right now without you. I love you to the ends of the earth. You are my knight in shining armor, my rock in a hard place, and I could not be more grateful for you. Your existence, your quirks, your beautiful smile, your caring personality, and all of everything about you. I am grateful that I have you in this life, and I hope we find each other in every life after this. We have known each other since we were very young, and I wish nothing more than to stay with you until we are very old. I remember the day we went to that park, it was a week before you and Felix were leaving for Korea. We carved our initials into that tree, and that was the same place we had our first kiss. And when we say I do, it will be our 2nd first kiss, but this time as a married couple. Seeing you here, seeing everyone who came, this day is something I will never forget, especially since I get to spend it with you."

I knew I was crying when Y/N finished. Even the pastor was tearing up.

"Christopher Bang Chan, do you take Jung Y/N, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, to be your lawfully wedded wife, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Jung Y/N, do you take Christopher Bang Chan, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

*NO POV*

And so they kissed. A passionate, warm, loving kiss. This was the start of their brand new life together, and as the night went on, they sang along to the start of forever.