Chapter 44:Preparing For The Occasion

I woke up tired the next morning. However, when I opened my eyes, I was in my SUV with Yoongi-oppa. 

I yawned to let him know I was awake. "Good morning, oppa. Did you sleep ok?" 

He smiled. "Yes actually I slept great. I woke up on time to my alarm and then I cleaned up our mess, put all of the uneaten Pocky back in the bag, then grabbed the bag, your keys, and you, and I figured I'd take you back to JYP myself."

"Awh, Yoongi-oppa, that's so sweet of you, I really appreciate it."

He giggled. "Hey, um, Y/N, if you're ok with it, can we please be informal with each other?"

"O-oh of course! What would you like me to call you?"

"Yoongi-ah works just fine, Y/N-ssi."

"Thank you, Yoongi-ah."

He smiled. "I know that was kind of randomly thrown out there, but it feels weird when you call me oppa for some reason."

He softly chuckled as he looked at something outside of the window, and soon enough, we were rounding the corner to JYP.

*(TIME SKIP)*

Back at JYP, I walked into the lobby with my snacks and I was immediately rushed to the dorms by Hyunjin and Han. Felix sat me down. "Alright Y/N, I'll take your bags. Hyunjin, Han." The two boys saluted the Aussie. "You two need to get her ready ASAP. Meet back here in 2 hours." Then once  again, I was rushed out of the apartment, down the stairs and back into my SUV, this tie in the backseat.

"Boys?" I asked as we pulled out of the JYP lot. "What's going on?"

They exchanged looks with each other and nodded briefly. 

"The Occasion."

I gave them puzzled looks.

"Well what's the occasion?"

*CHAN'S POV*

I just got the text from Felix that said Han and Hyunjin were taking Y/N to the dress shop and the salon, shortly followed by the message that held her ring size. I found it funny because it was the same as the promise ring that I had saved up to buy her before I first came to Korea. Nervously, I walked around the jewelry store, until I saw something that immediately caught my eye. 

This ring screamed her name, with its soft details and thin band

This ring screamed her name, with its soft details and thin band. I knew that she would love it. I flagged down a store employee.

"Good afternoon sir, how may I help you?"

I smiled. "I need this ring please." The clerk looked at the box. "This comes in a size 6, is that alright?" I beamed. "Absolutely perfect."

The worker looked at me. "That'll be 1,162,380.00 won please."

I handed her my black card and she tried to peek under my mask and beanie. "Sir, do I know you from somewhere?" She asked me as she rang up the ring, handing me back the card and the ring in its little box. I coughed and lowered my voice. "Uh, no, ma'am I dont think you do. Thank you for the ring, though." The young lady sighs and her voice drops to a whisper so quiet only I could hear. "You're welcome, Chris, Y/N is a lucky girl. Treat her right." 

She coughs and straightens her posture. "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding sir, have a nice day." She smiled and waved at me. I gave her a brief nod and whispered "Thank you", letting my accent slip through just a little, before power-walking out of the store. As I walk out, I hear 3 very familiar voices from across the street.

I looked across the busy street and saw Y/N being escorted into the dress shop directly across from the store I just exited. So they didnt see me, I quickly walked back to where I had parked the JYP car and sped to the salon to meet my stylist so she could help me.

*Y/N POV*

My day has been incredibly energized so far to say the least. I have yet to be told what "The Occasion" is yet despite being mysteriously swept away after  just barely getting back to JYP. And now I'm in a dress store, surrounded by beautiful pieces of fabric artwork. However there is one in particular that catches my eye

Quite frankly it looks like Cottage Core and Cinderella had a baby

Quite frankly it looks like Cottage Core and Cinderella had a baby. I immediately ran over to it and ran my fingers against the material. A thin layer of tulle and silky satin underneath. I looked back at Hyunjin, who then flagged down a clerk and sent them over to me. 

"Is this the dress you want, Miss Y/N?" 

I looked the dress up and down, slowly taking in every possible detail. Something about this dress just felt right. "Yes, I'm sure."

"This is the one I want."